Overwatch

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Not only her ult is better but Mei can snipe now with her projectile size increased. One game I almost felt I was playing McCree.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God I'm having a terrible time in comp. I don't know what my W-L went for my placements but I was around 3000 MMR. Since then I've been hemmoraging. Whiney players, "AFK u bad" players, Torbs on offense, Bastions on both sides. Just objectively terrible games. Worse part is I'm not carrying these games to actually win. I'm like 2-12 or some shit since placements and down to something like 2200. I need to really knock this rust off so and carry McCree to just win these fucking games.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Ok im 2350 playing mainly healer. Lucio, Zen, Mercy. I'm 6-4 in win lose in placement matches.

Mei can snipe now with her projectile buff. Some QP game I almost felt I was playing McCree.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
God I'm having a terrible time in comp. I don't know what my W-L went for my placements but I was around 3000 MMR. Since then I've been hemmoraging. Whiney players, "AFK u bad" players, Torbs on offense, Bastions on both sides. Just objectively terrible games. Worse part is I'm not carrying these games to actually win. I'm like 2-12 or some shit since placements and down to something like 2200. I need to really knock this rust off so and carry McCree to just win these fucking games.

Torb on offense is actually pretty damn good depending on the map and enemy team comp. The key is you dont upgrade the turret to 2 unless you're in some downtime. You're too vulnerable otherwise and most people don't realize his rclick will decimate a hero at close range.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Lol, third placement match I get triple threat achievement on bastion on Hollywood.....as attack. For some reason I can work him on Hollywood attack (its worked the last 5 times I've played the map, with no rein/mercy support).

Last edited:

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck. This. Game. I'm so god damned rustled right now. It is fucking beyond me how anyone can be successful in ranked, queueing solo, without being good enough to flat out carry five other assholes who have seemingly zero interest in doing anything that would help to win a game. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I don't play comp until I'm a group of 2. With 2 you have better chance to be able to get people to communicate. You also have better chance to be paired with another group of 2-3 and really be able to coordinate.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Playing Rein and using your mic would probably be the best move in solo comp.

The simple act of being able to say "we're going left" and the tank actually goes left is a game changer.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Fuck. This. Game. I'm so god damned rustled right now. It is fucking beyond me how anyone can be successful in ranked, queueing solo, without being good enough to flat out carry five other assholes who have seemingly zero interest in doing anything that would help to win a game. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
it can get really bad at times. Some people have no idea what they are doing. I have the worst luck late at night/ early morning when my insomnia kicks in. Ill play in the afternoon/evening tomorrow and gain my exp/points back that i lost tonight.

This game is the most fun and most frustrating game i have ever played. haha

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

The simple act of being able to say "we're going left" and the tank actually goes left is a game changer.

about an hour ago, i was on this team and the other team had a bastion set up and my team would just go 1 by 1 getting mowed down by bastion. Im like go far left, there is no one there, did they listen? fuck no. I got to ethe point by myself a few times, but i couldnt do much. It was by far the worst team i have ever been on. Sometimes, i really wish they would let you duck out of games before it starts. Alot of the times you could just tell when you have a bad team.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider

You sound like a person who plays with people that actually push with a tank and also communicate with their fellow teammates. Must be nice :)

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tigole, if you still lurk these boards, please nerf Mei. Thanks.

Her ult is bullshit right now. Charges very fast and is too large. Given how it works, you have no way of protecting against it since it goes through barriers (and drops them after you freeze).

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think Mei is good, but only on Maps that have lots of enclosed spaces or places you can isolate really well. For the most part I feel she can crush on the 2 control point maps, and Kings Row. I have trouble with her feeling effective on other maps. She's okay on Eichenwalde, but there are lots of flanks that can make her less useful

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, it is mostly a problem on KOTH maps or anything with very confined spaces. You can't LOS it either.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mei just got me to platinum! lol.

4-4-2 after placements got me 2408, after about 20 more games I'm plat.. won 3 of last 4 with Mei. (Had a Draw on Volskaya 1 win from plat damnit!)

Xevy

Log Wizard
1 Draw, 3 losses, 2697. I started with a draw and won like 5 straight, then we added members to our team and things got... bad.

Zarya carry is real. I don't think there was a game I didn't have at LEAST 2 gold medals.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every game in placements I've played that had a Mei, the Mei did nothing all game, no matter which team she was on. It's been nothing but Payload and Capture maps though.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Only way a Mei works is if your DPS is competent. I picked Mei for Illios but then swapped off to Reaper while still in spawn pre-round and a teammate was like "No, stay Mei, she's godly!"... So I went back to Mei and we did ok but lost 1 or 2 rounds, DPS just wasn't doing work... I swapped to Junkrat and we swept the remaining rounds.

Mei is awesome for zoning, control, picking people off, etc but completely useless if your DPS are derping around.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Although Mei is decent she is still pretty dependent on the map and even phase of the map to really shine

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mei with a Zarya partner is an incredible force. With Zarya's bubble Mei can basically constantly iceblock/wall enough to never die while fucking everyone up.