Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Mei and Winston are the only two to get nether legendary or epic, other than Ana.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Just had a game with a consistently silent reaper. No footsteps at all. He even ran up to the guy getting the play of the game and didn't make a sound in that either. Not sure if it was the skin, or the map (was route 66).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well mei is definitely getting a chrismas skin. I doubt it'll be an interesting one though sadly.

Also wondering if they'll release Sombra directly, since they've probably been playtesting her for months, or if they're still gonna do a PTR. I read something about no releasing new heroes in the middle of a season or some stupid shit cause like seasons are super competitive and what not and that totally makes sense, but not sure when the current season ends.

Just had a game with a consistently silent reaper. No footsteps at all. He even ran up to the guy getting the play of the game and didn't make a sound in that either. Not sure if it was the skin, or the map (was route 66).

Reaper has almost no footstep sounds at all, unless he jumps. That's kind of his thing, I think the only hero that does less noise is Zenyatta, cause flying and shit. Edit: watching a video, he does actually do a lot of noise, wonder if it was a beta thing. Anyway not sure then.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I was gonna say, reaper is like one of the loudest DPS, other than McCree who is prob a close second in terms of footsteps. Most any one else that counts usually has an ability loud as fuck instead, so I usually register that first to make an opinion.

Also, the season ends around the 24th or some shit of this month? It'll make sense that they'll announce her/playable during blizzcon, cause you know blizzcon. Then prob release her in ptr until preseason, then the massive changes/her.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This sombra release stuff was cool for a couple days but at this point it's just tiring.

Blizzard please. Never drag out a hero release like this.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sombra will be live on PTR on Tuesday. Blizzcon peeps get to play her today(lame). They should have put her on PTR today!! She can steal other Heroes abilities, I guess?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So, SURPRISE, Sombra hacked the presentation. There was a pretty cool short though. They're patching PTR next week with her and some new maps.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So a personal teleporter?

I realized I still have yet to play Ana for more than 20 minutes

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
She is everything I asked for. I'm actually happy its taking them long to do so, would be better if she was on PTR sooner, but I mean.. they gave us a cinematic. Also the whole idea of dropping characters mid-season is a dumb model, look at all the pro league players talking about big changes before seasons. Regardless, her kit sounds amazing.

1478284705960.jpg

Sombra - Overwatch

Also overwatch league.. fuck, thats going to make breaking into the scene so much more.

Blizzard Entertainment Establishes Professional Sports League for Overwatch® | Business Wire

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if "abilities" includes things like Rein shield, or only things that have a cooldown. I definitely like the looks of her playstyle though, very much up my alley. Loved me some spy-naningans in TF2.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the "combine" they are doing for the league. It should do a lot to find new talent out there.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if "abilities" includes things like Rein shield, or only things that have a cooldown. I definitely like the looks of her playstyle though, very much up my alley. Loved me some spy-naningans in TF2.
Yeah, it stops everything, check the website link it has a -display- of it working stopping both McCree ult, Torb turret, and Rein shield

Also ONI GENJI, FUUUUUUUUUK.

0ZOnYGD.png

Last edited:

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh shit hacking stops abilities already in-progress? That is bananas. So blasting off EMP stops Zen ult, Zarya ult (maybe?), McCree (if in range), reverts Bastion to scout mode probably.... it's damn near a CC for anyone in range.

I was already gonna try her out a lot because invis + teleport + messing with people are like my 3 favorite things in games, but goddamn.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm just excited to hear the amount of screaming we will hear when Sombra does her single target silence.

"SHES HACKING ME SHES HACKING ME GET HER OFF GET HER OFF"

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sombra reveal was retarded but her kit seems necessary. She's another "Ana" where she'll shine in attack comps. Disable enemy abilities and push in ASAP.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
She'll shine in a lot of things based on just reading those abilities. Disabling shields alone is huge, much less disabling game-changing ults.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sombra reveal was retarded but her kit seems necessary. She's another "Ana" where she'll shine in attack comps. Disable enemy abilities and push in ASAP.
How much of that is on blizzards fault vs Internet tough guys perpetuating her rumor of being announced I wonder