Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
speaking of hitboxes, I had a rein charge over me yet still pick me up and pin me last night.

As a rein main this fucking pisses me off so much. There's so many time I'll completely miss a person and instead pin them because lol, but a good majority of the time when I charge (which isn't fucking often cause rein) instead of picking people up it just sends them flying straight up. I don't know what they can do to fix it but I've missed so many charges just because the game decided I wasn't center-mass enough apparently.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reaper and Pharah require better aim than most think. Genji aim isn't SUPER necessary. You really don't left click targets as much as you right click them if you're a harasser. It does feel good to left click a widow to death from across the map though.

I like when teams need a healer and some random picks Ana. That is not the 'this is my first time healing, LOL' character. That's what Lucio is for.
For Pharah its not so much aim as it is prediction. Hers is the slowest projectile I think so you need to accurately guess where people will be. The only exception is up close combat which you really shouldn't be doing.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
placed 2839, got all antsy in my pantsy because it was pairing me up with diamonds toward the end but alas i'm the weakest link.

Very pleasant experience though, no ragers, prob switch over to comp more often now that you can't do multiple classes on qp anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Being around 1900 is hilarious. They're the absolute try hardest people I've ever seen but ultimately it comes up short.

Every game has an instalock genji, everyone yells if you aren't using the meta, hilarious ultimate usage.

The best is the yelling though. Always a couple guys losing their shit with misplaced rage.

Picasso3

For Pharah its not so much aim as it is prediction. Hers is the slowest projectile I think so you need to accurately guess where people will be. The only exception is up close combat which you really shouldn't be doing.

watching someone run for 11 miles to run right into my symmetra ball is second to none.

Xevy

Log Wizard
When I play with bad people I don't yell or anything I just constantly sigh and contemplate suicide.

It's fun sometimes to play and ONLY respond in chat with "=(" or "=)". It drives people insane.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part is watching people rage if you do not do what people in tournaments do. AKA pick heroes they pick, play 2 healer, 2/3 tank, 1/2 dps etc. I've seen some epic meltdowns because someone who would not pick a 2nd tank or a 2nd healer in comp play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The best part is watching people rage if you do not do what people in tournaments do. AKA pick heroes they pick, play 2 healer, 2/3 tank, 1/2 dps etc. I've seen some epic meltdowns because someone who would not pick a 2nd tank or a 2nd healer in comp play.

"NO DUDE! EVERYONE GOES UP TOP ON DEFENSE ON NUMBANI! THATS WHAT THE PROS DO!"

*Two charge up top, kill three of you, other 4 cap and hold point. You lose point A.*

"I DONT KNOW THATS HOW THE PROS DO IT THOUGH!"

Picasso3

Yeah this fascination with standing behind rein on the high ground has me baffled. I've had teams do it until the payload just sailed right past and then they jump down into being surrounded or stay piled up for a tk ult.

I may memorize do not go gentle into that good night to recite when some nut starts losing it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Everyone in comp wants the team to play like the pros

No one has voice setup

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah following the meta drives me nuts. I don't mind a 2/2/2 or 3/1/2 setup as long as it's working, but fuck if it isn't then pick something else. I find if you play very disruptive other teams can't handle it. Being decent at genji helps here.

I usually don't dps because people fucking auto lock that shit so I'll often play roadhog or ana. Every game without fail 'roadhog go dva' or 'ana go mercy' .

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I dgaf this season. I'm playing it like QP - whatever I feel like playing.

No complaints when we win. Massive meltdown when we lose.

It's yummy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah 1900 seems like black pit, where you get stuck with crappies and cant get out lol.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I wish I could start at 0 SR just to see what it's like

I played drunk on the weekend and lost a ton and dropped to bronze and yeah not doing that again, didn't even have fun. So played some yesterday and man some highlights:

Enemy Lucio comes running in and ults on point A in volskaya. Alone. And dies instantly. More than once.

Someone complains about how overpowered self-destruct is in chat.

Totally lost DPSes, just wandering off to do their own thing no where near anyone and doing..? Hanging around a health pack? BTW did you know D.Va is DPS? By far the worst offender of this.

Soldier completely ignoring Pharaih is the default.

Reinhardt also a DPS btw, game starts and sure enough here's a charge 5 seconds in right into the scrum.

The best player in every game is Torb's turret. 30+ kill streak is guaranteed.

Most games are opened by Pharaih/Mei/Soldier/Genji autopicks. I'm last to pick and there's almost always no healers so I just go Lucio which is my best character anyways but almost certainly not a path to climbing out of bronze. I probably should just autopick Roadhog or Soldier as they can actually make an impact with some situational awareness which is almost totally absent at this level. In one game that we won with me as solo healer someone says "good healing lucio" and I say "good standing around me".