Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Now you can hook mei, fail to kill her, and watch as she strafe freezes you and drills icicles into your head. yay!
To be fair, they're also buffing his close range brawling w/ the spread reduction.

You'll be able to do significantly more damage at a increased distance. Idk if it was just me but relying on left click killing was pretty much eyegouging if it wasn't a tank, or a dps turning the wrong corner.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is Moonmoon commentating on games now?

Please say yes and send me all the links.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I actually lol at some of MoonMoon's commentary.

"Pharah doesn't die to Reinhard! He doesn't have any bullets!"

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone use a XIM4 on the PS4 for this? My son says it isn't working for him.
My friend has one, and i've set it up w/ mine before w/ relative ease.

Do you know if hes using the phone app? He might also have to flash firmware to it through a PC. If I recall correctly, I also had to reset my controller. It is definitely wonky to get it going at first.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I actually lol at some of MoonMoon's commentary.

"Pharah doesn't die to Reinhard! He doesn't have any bullets!"

"Annnnndd the other team has 4 tanks because they don't trust their dps and they're giant vaginers, chat!"

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
How. Do. You. Climb. Out. Of. Gold??!

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edit: also, grats! That's an impressive feat to accomplish.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My friend has one, and i've set it up w/ mine before w/ relative ease.

Do you know if hes using the phone app? He might also have to flash firmware to it through a PC. If I recall correctly, I also had to reset my controller. It is definitely wonky to get it going at first.
Yeah did all that and it works for all of his other games just not overwatch. I will troubleshoot it later.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Annnnndd the other team has 4 tanks because they don't trust their dps and they're giant vaginers, chat!"

"And Tracer gets caught a rein charge! Uninstall your video game!"

This is the only Overwatch tournament commentary I ever want to hear

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It was pretty hilarious. I only watched a few maps, I might have to go back and watch more. Is he going to do this on a weekly basis?