Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I had a fun time in Deathmatch last night.

My favourite to play was Genji with all those walls and high ceilings with access to other levels. Perfect Genji playground.

Most effective at scoreboard domination for me was Winston. He's just a kill stealing machine.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My things-learned from watching the world cup so far: Korea >>>>>>>>>>> all, and I need to get me one of those mouse cord holder thingies.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Gotten all skins but mcree and soldier >< I like my old summer mercy skin more than the new one. and my halloween reaper skin is way cooler than this dumb motorcycle lookin reaper skin!

been playin more lucioball for xp/competitive points. its funny how some games go, i'll score 5 goals and get called a smurf (3200 rated atm) or i miss them all and lose. really depends on whether the goalie or return kicker bounces it off the wall and to me in the center (happens a lot) or if they just shoot it all the way to my goalie then it goes back n forth goalie to goalie (lame)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Haven't played since season 2 and now I remember why. Most toxic and shit community in a game I've ever seen, and this is with over 4000+ hours in DOTA 2 which I thought was the worst. Overwatch takes the cake by far, unless you have a good group to que with or just want to play Lucioball fuck this game.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm 13 losses 2 wins in random mode tonight. My team is always something horrible like 3 torbs. Enemy team is always double winston double dva.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ended up 19/3, horizon defense, nearly impossible to lose

That was hard work for a 3 silver 1 blue loot box

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Ya'll need PTR Deathmatch.

No one to blame but yourself in Deathmatch.

I'm staying away from Deathmatch, I want to be able to keep pretending I'm stuck in gold because my teammates sucks, and not because of me. ;)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The wakeup call when you're dead last in Deathmatch.

"It ... It was me all along??"

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The wakeup call when you're dead last in Deathmatch.

"It ... It was me all along??"

Or, it's not me, I got put in a match with grandmasters playing on their smurf accounts. It's not fair, it's like that everytime, Blizzard needs to fix this.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I hadn't played in a while, and played about 8 games last night. man, the level of toxicity has gotten worse than when I last played. I think I had only 2 games that were toxic free.

All others were toxic at some point. A few it started in spawn and continued all game long, others became toxic after we lost the first point.

It still fun once in a while, but I doubt I could handle the toxicity playing the game every day like I used to.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ladder Deathmatch would be awesome.

No more depending on others.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I really want to play this on lan someday. The vast gulf between what happens on my screen and what happens in the killcam makes me wonder if the ping-o-meter is even remotely accurate.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't played since season 2 and now I remember why. Most toxic and shit community in a game I've ever seen, and this is with over 4000+ hours in DOTA 2 which I thought was the worst. Overwatch takes the cake by far, unless you have a good group to que with or just want to play Lucioball fuck this game.
I think the problem is how limited you are in OW. In DOTA2 and LoL etc., sure people may bitch about unorthodox picks and terrible team comps but the difference there is those games are flexible enough where you can get away with it. In OW you just can't. You NEED a more-or-less balanced out team to get through checkpoints, put up a good fight, or whatever else in 99% of the matches. And the characters themselves play so differently a lot of people just won't enjoy many of them so that makes it even worse.