Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you're in super trash tier SR you can carry with Zen by hardly landing a single shot. Skirmishes break out all over the place and nothing is really organized so if you can find a skirmish going on and just harmony/discord the people involved you can swing the fight. I'm not even the best Zen in terms of aiming but if you just constantly charge up RMB and make sure your orbs are out you can rank up with the guy.

Needless

Toe Sucker
they should make his right click aimable so it's not just straight lol

I wanna see a dude use his shoryuken and just charge into a phara 100 feet in the air~

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So if you leave a game early you lose 50+ SR the first time it happens? Power went out, wasn't even in a game yet, come back to a 50+ point drop in SR. What the fuck....

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Would be nice if they gave you a mulligan if you have a certain amount of time between leaving a game. Don't think I've ever left a game before, kind of shitty with how hard it can be to gain SR in the first place for shit tier like me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Abandoning a game should always have a harsh punishment even for the first time. You wasted the time of 11 other people. Intentional or not you wasted their time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Did you even read what I wrote? The power went out while I was in que, I'd be amazed if a game even started.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heian

Molten Core Raider
It suck :(

Personnally one night a few months ago I lost -50 points because I had to leave when the match just started. Daughter started puking in her bed :( I was able to clean her, change her bed, put her back in bed. Came back and it was 1-0 for the ennemy team in Lijang Tower.

I was Lucio, we came back, won the match and I even got the PoTG. I still got -50.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't remember off the top of my head if Overwatch does it, but when you queue ranked does it have a game accept button?

CSGO & Dota both have a button that you need to click accept, which also have a warning that you should allocate x amount of time for an average game and leaving results in consequences blah blah blah.

I can't remember if OW does that though or not.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No accept button in Overwatch.

The beginning of the OWL Pre-season won't be on Twitch. It'll be on MLG.tv. Blizzard really is this dumb.

Edit: regular season will be on Twitch.

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tryin to play only moira today in comp but idiots at ~2400 think shes a solo healer. Jokes on them! I do pretty good healin with that HoT but gotta dps.

Needless

Toe Sucker
one trick moira refuses to mercy!!!!
LYNCH lost now now now!!!

MLG better use the spectator UI they had for the world cup or that shits gonna be awful

Needless

Toe Sucker
Was the age requirement something to do with visas or something? it's a shame fl0wer isn't in this season because hes too young