Overwatch

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
How can any of you retards miss the hit or being hit sounds/visuals? It's super obvious at all times. Hitting someone makes your cursor change and a little 'tick' sound, and being hit causes you to get the red flinching lines in the direction you're being shot from.
Easily - comparatively to other shooters its not as apparent. Especially with everything else going on in your screen.

bayr_sl

shitlord
You know if they put in more interesting map objectives instead of just ripping them straight from TF2 they could have essentially made HotS: The FPS. And that wouldn't totally be a bad thing. I'd definitely be more inclined to play it if it had more original objectives, or at least on par with something like Enemy Territory

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Based on limited experience I kind of like Paladins better and their maps are limited and they only have like 8 champs.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think the best way to describe the difference is the way TF2 Scout's default shotgun feels compared to somebody like Reaper. One does this deep sound and pushes people around, the other barely coughs with a ridiculously big target reticule.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Played a bit more last night. I'm still on the fence on if I like it or not.

I wish Tracer was faster.

EDIT: Just played a few more rounds and Bastion is retarded OP and so are snipers. Why they decided to give them no scope sway of any kind and OHK's on headshots is beyond me. Zenyatta is pretty pimp but at this point it's a no buy for me, it's just like TF2 where one coordinated team can just steamroll the fuck out of the opposing force too easily.

Recoil_sl

shitlord
I think it's a matter of finding a character that plays best with your style to FPS games in general. I'm really liking Soldier: 76, had 16 rocket kills one match which was dope.

You don't really need the full cookie cutter group with tanks and heals, but as others mentioned a well organized voice chat team will fuck your day up both easily and quickly. They really need to adjust and polish up some of the ult graphics, some are not as obvious and it just looks the same as basic attacks. You don't get that feeling as if playing Quake 2 or Unreal and some one is shooting the rocket launcher at you, looks and feels wimpy.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The balance complaints from the weekenders are laughable and ignorable. Not even close to accurate :p

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think it's actually fairly well balanced, I haven't seen any heroes/plays/positions that were so powerful that they couldn't be overcome.

The only thing that really disrupts my enjoyment of matches is the ults on some chars. I'm not really sure why it is necessary to have them be so much more damage/health/utility vs. just a regular skill.

Crazily

N00b
First 5 games did not like......next 20 games, loving it. It is like a moba in that your ult can really help turn the tide of the battle, clean up a few kills and you get the obj, or extend time etc.

What I wouldn't kill for smite heroes/abilities with this engine but overall I am enjoying it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mei can basically 1v1 anybody that she can close in on. Her right click actually does some decent damage as well though. Ice Wall is insane but it fucks tracers really hard and currently it feels like the only real counter to a tracer is a turret she can't get behind or an Ice Wall.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
So I'm super hyped to play, load up the game, and sure as shit it's another Blizzard game that doesn't support 21:9...wtf Blizzard?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If this game had upgrade options for weapons and unlocks I'd probably be all over it. Right now, meh. I mean I could see playing it occasionally but it gets fairly formulaic with the objectives. I know there will be more maps obviously but still.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are there plans for character progression? There has to be something to unlock/earn , or everyone will just be bored and play in 2 hour spurts a couple times a week , if that.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
My one concern is that movement skills aren't created equal, and at least with a mouse and keyboard being able to play vertically is a massive advantage. For example, I'm not sure how Mccree is ever the right choice if you are sufficiently fast with a mouse and keyboard with all the other damage dealers. As a Netquake vet, Pharah has a silly skill set in my eyes, indirect fire coupled with the ability to force people to look straight up and with a weapon that causes indirect damage it seems pretty silly to me. I am getting credit for like 45% hits, and going 1/1 gold. The lack of a scoreboard is stupid as shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Are there plans for character progression? There has to be something to unlock/earn , or everyone will just be bored and play in 2 hour spurts a couple times a week , if that.
People have datamined an XP system that seems similiar to heroes, as well as guilds and all that. It's still relatively early closed beta.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't know why this isn't an MMO. It would have been really fun, I love the art/characters/theme/music.