Overwatch

Needless

Toe Sucker
More invites went out boys, check yo account. I didn't get an email for like 15 hours afterwards.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Still none
frown.png

I don't even wanna watch streams right now because of the salt. Not that it matters cause I'm just gonna open another stream in like an hour lmao

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I hate you fuckers that got in. I guess I need to send more nudes to Blizz.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
My alt account got in but I'll never have time to play it.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Still none
frown.png

I don't even wanna watch streams right now because of the salt. Not that it matters cause I'm just gonna open another stream in like an hour lmao
Pretty much this
mad.png

I have not been this excited for a game in a long time.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That's the reason I hate this game the most: required voice comm.
frown.png
Do you have a high pitched effeminate voice? Or are you just pining for that EQ nostalgia of typing while you frag some frogloks?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
TBH from a company that doesn't allow much chat text in HS or HotS because it hurts feelings, in game voice chat in an FPS is a bold move.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Kinda, but not really. Blizzard swings a ban hammer with the best of them.

People will probably start getting banned for calling someone "dude" that self identifies as a toaster.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Are they really going to record voice chat? I suppose they could store voice to text logs... Just seems a huge hassle either way to SJW police people.

Hell, the few people who have been asshole enough to spam shit while feeding in HotS I've reported seem to not disappear.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Are they really going to record voice chat? I suppose they could store voice to text logs... Just seems a huge hassle either way to SJW police people.

Hell, the few people who have been asshole enough to spam shit while feeding in HotS I've reported seem to not disappear.
I reported my friend on Hots just because he's an asshole and without any actual text to back up my report they banned him for 24 hrs the next day. I know he's a dick to just about everyone on that game so I assume I must have triggered a ban based on the number of reports.