Overwatch

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They're doing a series of animated shorts for story telling. Not ideal for a video game, but perhaps a necessary evil for a pvp centric one (that has no intention of a single player component).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So that theatrical trailer was in the theater before SW. People were laughing. Showed terribly. Someone even made a comment about the ape and something something people but I couldn't really hear what they were saying.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The funny part was it was during the pre-trailer commercials bit where the volume is low and the lights are full blast. It was just completely laughable. Especially considering the Hearthstone commercial was actually decent and pretty much right before it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Closed beta starting again next week on the 9th. Has 2 new maps including a new game mode, bunch of balance changes obviously and progression system.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wonder if I'll get in this wave. Although I have significantly more games I'm interested in playing now than I did in the fall so eh

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm thinking they'll invite a lot more people this round, hopefully some more people from here get in!

Some dude that works at starbucks saw my overwatch hat and asked how i actually got into the beta lol wtf

Needless

Toe Sucker
I kinda hope it's a form of 1 sided CTF where each team would take turns defending and attacking. I always prefered those retrieval type game modes in TFC than i ever did enjoy payload maps or capture points x 100 like TF2 was.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm thinking they'll invite a lot more people this round, hopefully some more people from here get in!

Some dude that works at starbucks saw my overwatch hat and asked how i actually got into the beta lol wtf
Saw a mid twenties employee at the grocery store with an ow jacket. Asked if he was invited to closed beta and he said "what do you think?" in a real douchey tone.

Keep stocking dem shelves high flyer.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Saw a mid twenties employee at the grocery store with an ow jacket. Asked if he was invited to closed beta and he said "what do you think?" in a real douchey tone.

Lol thats rich.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked up the OW jacket when it was on sale for Black Friday, coincidentally I am in the beta. It has lead to some funny conversations in a non douchey way. Excited for this to kick off tomorrow, was starting to get to be not terrible at it before they shut it down.

Needless

Toe Sucker

Hahaha what a tool. I just told the guy i immediately opted in, and if he gets in tomorrow to let me know so we can play.

I shoulda been cool like that grocery store kid
frown.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider

Maybe he was sad he's not in and you triggered him :'(