Overwatch

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Will be lurking most of this Fri/Sat until I leave for work (hooray...) on Sat PM.

Add me if you're bored. I've gotten a few PotGs as Mercy soclearlyI'm meant to heal your ass.
tongue.png

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I pre-ordered it and $40 is just right for this title. It's TF2 with more classes for the most part and it's fun as hell.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
But when ya get a Mercy or Lucio that knows what they're doing though, nothing better. Usually can just steam roll the other team assuming their healer isn't good too.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But when ya get a Mercy or Lucio that knows what they're doing though, nothing better. Usually can just steam roll the other team assuming their healer isn't good too.
Oh yeah, it makes a world of difference. I've been changing to Mercy but it's pissing me off that I have to do it when I'd rather play a tank. The last game I played did have a healer and the Lucio only did 2k healing..wtf.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I got banned from smite for 71 hours for telling some tool that was 0-15 while I was carrying at 16-1 that i hope his daddy doesn't use lube when he butt fucks him tonight.....SO looking for something to do over this weekend
smile.png
I downloaded smite for PS4 but played 2 games and the control is so limited compared to the shit i can pull off on the PC that i don't think i can stomach it (i play PS4 like once every 6 months to be fair so maybe i just am not a controller guy). Also I play smite different, i use a Naga and have all my abilities on the mouse which seems so much quicker to react and cast abilities while moving opposed to normal keyboard mapping people use. Then again i played MMO's for over a decade mostly with using almost all my abilities on my mouse so i guess its more what a person becomes comfortable with.

Paragon just seems so slow and not allowing for skilled juking etc to truly take impact, was hoping to get behind it but just can't seem to enjoy. Destined to play Smite i guess forever or when my account gets banned
smile.png
(yes i shouldn't have nerd raged but man when you fucking are in ranked carrying 2 idiots and the moron runs into the fucking titan and dies instead of waiting for 2 seconds for a wave to step in so he could end the game....yes i do infact hope he gets butt fucked without lube, is it so wrong to voice my feelings in a constructive manner Hi-Rez!~~

Xevy

Log Wizard
This game... not sure it's going to last as long as people hoping. Played it for 4 hours and the double tracer, double bastion, double roadhog shit was getting realllllly annoying. Double tracers/double bastion are complete bullshit.

Bastion seems as strong as he ever was. Unfortunate.

After 4 hours, playing with a team, mind you, and I'm probably good for the weekend. At least my "desire" to play it.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
At higher levels you rarely get 2 of the same hero on a team. New testers wont care about comp atm.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I dunno. I was playing later this night solo with randoms and teams were pretty rough at first but seemed to level out some. Haven't seen any comps that I couldn't adapt to and I've only played ~8 or so of the characters, 4 of them really. If the enemy team can't coordinate they're just never going to get through a Mercy on defense. And no amount of Tracer/Bastions will matter if a Reaper or two get behind your team. The rock-paper-scissors-dynamite-lizard-Spock seems real.

I definitely had fun so far. The "feel" took some getting used to and each character has their unique feel on top of that. Not sure if I'll buy it at $40 or not though... so much shit to play right now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Bastion really isn't that strong tbh. He's more of a pub/noob stomp hero than anything else.

Though this rotation is fairly decent for him.

I tend to crush Bastion with Tracer

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So far this beta weekend is looking like pub stomp games one after another.

One team with single digit team members against 2-3 guys who are 55+ lol

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Not much to be done about that, I'm not going to not play with my friends who are only in for the weekend just because I've been in the whole time /shrug.

Plus it lets me stomp scrubs while I try to get good with Tracer
tongue.png

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
After finally having a chance to play it, my opinion is: meh.

I guess I'm just looking for something with more depth than TF2.
It's a sugary smash em' up game that's good for a few matches before it becomes boring.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
After finally having a chance to play it, my opinion is: meh.

I guess I'm just looking for something with more depth than TF2.
It's a sugary smash em' up game that's good for a few matches before it becomes boring.
That's what I like about it, hop on for a few matches, wreck some shit get off and go do something else. I don't know if I'll buy it at that price point for that kind of entertainment though.

Hopefully they can hammer out the system and make it better in a year or so.

Cybsled

I'm finding I like the arcade mode more than regular mode...fights become total shitshows lol

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I definitely like the game, but it doesn't really feel like it's worth $40 to me. I would absolutely buy at $20, and maybe at $30.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I tried to get on and play and I can't connect to the servers, anyone else having this issue?