Overwatch

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you pre order orgins edition right now will you still get early access for tonight?
April 29th was the cutoff to get into early access. You'd only get 48 extra hours before the open beta tho, so if you aren't already fiending for it, there's really no point to it if you just wanna try the game.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nope, no unlocks affect anything at all. It's all skins/voice overs/poses/avatars etc etc.

And yes, they're supposed to wipe everything before launch which is kind of stupid but w/e.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else having trouble patching? It says having trouble transferring data, and to check my internet. My internet is fine, can load other games and whatnot.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
If anyone has a spare key that I can share with an old guildmate shoot me a message. No problem if not...

OW is pretty fun so far though. I'm curious how often, if any, will heroes be added? I definitely feel some of the MOBA aspects but curious if that will be one of their methods of capitalizing on some cash by allowing people purchase heroes periodically in addition to skins?

spronk

FPS noob
first time playing today, saw a few times on twitch but never really got into it. Wow, fucking awesome FPS. Has that perfect combo of quick games, shiny new loot via crates per level, and wide variety of classes. Maybe not enough game modes to be 10/10 - hardpoint / conquest / etc isn't my favorite FPS game mode and Overwatch seems built around it, but definitely a pre-order and keep from me. I guess the game isn't built around Team Deathmatch, which is my favorite FPS game mode.

Playing on PC right now, you can use shift-control-R to show FPS counter. Hitting 100-110 fps with a 970 at 1440p (borderless), on a gSync monitor so its smooth as butter. Probably going to stick with PC over PS4 since the visuals are so nice and I'm not really too worried about hackers and cheaters.