Overwatch

xzi

Mouthbreather
I love Winston a LOT but he seems to be more situational than all the other tanks. He can actually dish out an insane amount of damage if he's on you (and you're not a tank, etc).

On all the KOTH (king of the hill just incase anyone wasn't sure) maps, we were destroying face running 2 winstons and 2 lucios. It's like impossible to break with constant shields going down. One lucio stayed movement and one stayed heals and we just bunkered down on the point and that was that. 2 winstons hitting you at the same time may as well be insta death.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
As FYI, Winston needs line of sight, to beat him you run at him, not away from him. Circle strafe and keep breaking sight. He's still beefy and can win a lot of fights, but on a 1 on 1 as Soldier 76 I can usually win assuming he doesn't have Ult. With Soldier's healing and keep breaking sight you'll out-heal his dmg.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wow! I instantly like this game, thanks for the code Cybsled will buy this one for sure.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I love Winston a LOT but he seems to be more situational than all the other tanks. He can actually dish out an insane amount of damage if he's on you (and you're not a tank, etc).

On all the KOTH (king of the hill just incase anyone wasn't sure) maps, we were destroying face running 2 winstons and 2 lucios. It's like impossible to break with constant shields going down. One lucio stayed movement and one stayed heals and we just bunkered down on the point and that was that. 2 winstons hitting you at the same time may as well be insta death.
I wouldn't say it's insane damage, it's fairly low. It's consistent damage and it's hard to avoid due to being aoe, but it's like the second lowest tank damage output iirc, behind Zarya when she has no charge. Because of the nature of the damage, it's also super garbage against armor, although that tends to be mostly only relevant versus other tanks. 2winstons is definitely more annoying though since he doesn't die that fast and they both aoes so you can have a fairly large overlapping area.

Generally to counter winston stacking, you want Roadhog or Reaper(or both), both melt him in seconds, or position a Bastion in the right spot and pray they're not paying too much attention, or use a D-va to soak damage/deal damage back although that relies on the Winstons being kinda dumb and picking the wrong target. Tracer can also bomb them and Reinhardt can clear one out by pinning him into a wall assuming his ult isn't up. I mean there's a bunch of ways, but need to swap quickly if you want to win, a bunch of picks are terrible against Winston stacking. Also the more Winstons you have, the better he is I find. I mean up to a certain amount, but I'd say 2 is better than 1 and 3 is better than 2. After that not sure.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Winston is easily countered with junk rat or McCree. The old meta when people were crying about it was countered with those two. Winston is even worse now that they nerfed his shield.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The feedback forums are terminal cancer right now. Everything said 6 months ago is coming back again.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fun game! I dig the playstyle of the DJ, awesome that he can speed up the group to get them to the fight then heal them to keep them in the fight. All while shooting at enemies.

Cybsled

Ya, Lucio is really strong. His knockback also makes for great cheese. On the Mexico map, if you are on defender, if you hide at the door next to the ledge and wait for people to come out, you can use his pushback rclick to launch people to their deaths easily at the start of the game lol.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ya, Lucio is really strong. His knockback also makes for great cheese. On the Mexico map, if you are on defender, if you hide at the door next to the ledge and wait for people to come out, you can use his pushback rclick to launch people to their deaths easily at the start of the game lol.
Yeah that guy. Reaper made me salty, other team had 3 and they just took turns doing their ultimate and killing me.

MossyBank

N00b
My Favorites are Lucio, D.va, S76 atm. Somtimes I feel like i'm doing pretty well in the game, then I watch Seagull play some Overwatch on twitch, and realize I'm a total scrub, lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Watching Seagull makes me feel pretty bad (and I still think I'm above the curve), but to be fair that guy puts in like 10-12 hours a day

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watching Seagull makes me feel pretty bad (and I still think I'm above the curve), but to be fair that guy puts in like 10-12 hours a day
Watching his stream is the best way to learn about map quirks. Like I didn't know you could walk on that uber narrow ledge on the outside on Nepal3. I could see that being useful to set up McCree surprise dead eyes and Tracer backline harassment.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fun game. Lots of map learning and ability quirk to figure out.

But Roadhog hook and shotgun to face is super satisfying.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fun game. Lots of map learning and ability quirk to figure out.

But Roadhog hook and shotgun to face is super satisfying.
Yeah best feeling is using it on tracer, speaking of which tracer seems to have an amazingly high skill cap with how her abilities work.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think Genji is probably the highest skill cap toon right now. Tracer does have a fairly high one but she also has a higher skill floor.