Overwatch

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had a quad rez immediately following a death blossom that killed the four, on a point we were defending, which led to us winning right after, and the reaper got the potg. I was sad.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I had a quad rez immediately following a death blossom that killed the four, on a point we were defending, which led to us winning right after, and the reaper got the potg. I was sad.
Yea it sucks how the potg only seems to count kills and then on kills in a short time period.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The withdrawal is strong with this game. I just want to keep playing various classes, healin and killin.

Needless

Toe Sucker
best POTG i've seen that wasn't some dildo hitting Q was a Genji player reflecting hanzos dragon and getting 3 or so kills off that lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The withdrawal is strong with this game. I just want to keep playing various classes, healin and killin.
Yeah I've got nothing I want to play right now. Without an MP game consuming my life I have too much time on my hands.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep, Good game here. Glad everyone likes it because just wait until you play this game on a drunken game night with Ut.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I ordered it on PS4. I'm still boycotting PC gaming. 2 years strong. My back has never felt better.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
No, I've been PC-less for two years now. I'm maintaining my PC boycott and buying this - something I would traditionally play on PC, on PS4.

I'm doubling down, if you will.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It's not exciting. I have crazy lower back problems and my desk time is limited. I work from home full time. I found that with long PC gaming sessions my posture goes to total shit.

Set up a gopro on yourself, put it on time lapse mode, and see what you do doing long gaming sessions.

Anyways. Mainly I have reduced my desk time down to 2 hours a day. The rest is lounge chairs, bean bags, bed, etc. PC gaming had to go, because I've yet to see a good way to use a keyboard/mouse while playing on the TV. And no, a TV tray isn't a good solution.

Cybsled

They sell standing desks for computers. If sitting down is a huge concern, just get one of those.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Or don't slouch like a fucking mongoloid and buy a decent chair to replace your Office Max 100$ "executive leather office chair".

I work from home exclusively and spend 8+ hours every day doing IT shit in front of my computer and then however many random hours playing games after that. Often days 14+ hours sitting at my desk and my back still operates normally, you just need to actually take care of yourself and get up every so often, actually move a bit, do a yoga tape or something.

And buy a fucking decent chair.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Guys. I have been playing games and shit since Wing Commander. The first one.

I have an adustable standing desk by multitable. I have a humanscale freedom chair. Hell I even have a gel anti fatigue pad that I rotate in with my standing desk. I have been working with computers professionally since the mid 90s. Before I got this chair, I had used an Aeron for a decade!

I can't fucking sit anymore. Trust me on this.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Also doing lower back exercises like deadlifts and squats helps a ton with lower back problems. You don't even need to lift a lot, even a little can do wonders.

spronk

FPS noob
get your wife super horny with this bad boy, the CouchMaster Pro only 200 euros which is like what $5 TrumpBux
COUCHMASTER? Pro
STEIGER DYNAMICS | Couchmaster Features - High-end Gaming, 4k UltraHD Video, Audiophile, TV

tsE66Qz.jpg