Overwatch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I ordered from Amazon cause it was like 22% off or some shit back when I purchased with a gift card I had sitting in my account. Had no idea I was getting a physical copy, lol... It came on time, though, didn't have to install anything, just entered key.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Got the disc version for PS4 due to Amazon Prime discount. Anyway I popped it in thinking it might need a day-one update patch of somekind...

10.68 GB and 5 hours left at current speed, which is noteworthy in its slowness.
Weird, going at about 3 megs a second for me - not great, but pretty good for PSN. Try starting and stopping the download?

Gonna be feeling PC envy on this one, but not quite ready to update rig.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ravishing you gunna be on tonight at 7? Lets pubstomp for that sweet, sweet XP.
I'll be on tonight right at launch. Anyone can add me kemuel#1251. I ran a ton of rerolled 6 mans during open beta, I come to bang!

Let's go

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
So psyched! The kid slept like shit last night keeping me and the wife up and he is already getting tired rubbing his eyes. And my wife is just waiting for him to go to bed so that she can too. WOOT!

WoefulyInept#1271

DontBreath#1364

Mentioned earlier, but here's Mumble for VoIP, 1000 slots. Everyone and anyone is welcome to use it. Contact "Mal" on the server or add me via battle.net (listed above) if you need your own channel or if people are going nuts.

Mumble
mumble.thescrew.org

spronk

FPS noob
i'm probably gonna play solo for tonight, i figure since the game tries to match groups when you play, it'll be nice going against mostly solo'ers when everyone is still learning classes and shit (yeah yeah beta I know). Also gonna be watching streams at the same time so don't wanna have that jam in on comms

A bunch of streamers are doing a 24 hour stream on twitch, up to like 100k viewers already on the game. I'll probably get bored after an hour or two though, can't imagine playing for more than 3-4 hours at a time.

don't forget too they are doing a launch event at movie theaters tonight too, i think 7pm everywhere? Which means the EST ones will be there during launch.