Overwatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Surefour is 100% hacking. He's the reason for the big "Blizzard, look into hacks before they ruin the competitive scene" thing a couple of weeks ago. Lots of footage of him in Titanfall and Overwatch blatantly cheating.
I've seen enough reddit witchhunts be 100% wrong so I'm not going to hang the guy just because of some gifs. But even watching the tournament yesterday when they showed his first person perspective there were many times I was just going "How?"

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Knowing how Blizzard's worked in the past, they're probably already putting together a ban list. We just won't hear anything about it until the "Today we banned X hundred players" announcement.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Because aimbot. It's 100% once you slow down his footage and see the snap shots without human physical input problems (overshoot, uneven target tracking, ramp speed between targets, etc).

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is some pretty damning footage of Surefour and Taimou out there. To really see it you have to watch when they slow down the footage and you can see the aimlock perfectly stick to the player. Expect a huge ban wave right before or the day of the competitive patch. That way they get these fools to spend more money on skins.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Has anyone bought loot boxes? I would have spent 20.00 bucks last night if I could remember my 3 digit security code(down time is scary to my wallet). I would have regretted it immediately I am sure.

Tenks

There is some pretty damning footage of Surefour and Taimou out there. To really see it you have to watch when they slow down the footage and you can see the aimlock perfectly stick to the player. Expect a huge ban wave right before or the day of the competitive patch. That way they get these fools to spend more money on skins.
I'd say the most damning evidence is when he's mid fanning the hammer and he'll kill his target after like 3 shots and instantly move on to a new target. It is physically impossible to realize you've confirmed your target and then instantly snap over to a new one. If you watch other high level McCree players pretty much the entire revolver clip is being pummeled into a single target. Surefour seemed to be the only one recognizing the target died and acquired a new one.

Tenks

Has anyone bought loot boxes? I would have spent 20.00 bucks last night if I could remember my 3 digit security code(down time is scary to my wallet). I would have regretted it immediately I am sure.
Yeah I bought the 50 box the first day. I can't recall everything I got but I got enough currency to buy two legendary skins and I think I got 3 others that dropped. Then of course a ton of tints, voices, sprays, emotes and intros.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Springbokk#1952

I'm almost always playing Lucio/Mercy, and am pretty good support. Also proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.

Cheers love

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Seagull is great because he's so informative on top of the jaw dropping plays.

Am I the only person old enough to still use right mouse button for forward movement? I think that was the default in Quake, otherwise not sure where I would have gotten it from.
He's also cheerful and fun. He doesn't rage, he just laughs. I also like that he does a lot of solo queues so you can just watch him/listen to him and not nonstop team chatter like Lirik.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd say the most damning evidence is when he's mid fanning the hammer and he'll kill his target after like 3 shots and instantly move on to a new target. It is physically impossible to realize you've confirmed your target and then instantly snap over to a new one. If you watch other high level McCree players pretty much the entire revolver clip is being pummeled into a single target. Surefour seemed to be the only one recognizing the target died and acquired a new one.
Yup, there is also footage of one of the two I mentioned where it bugged out during a Mercy rez, snapping back and forth between multiple targets.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's also cheerful and fun. He doesn't rage, he just laughs. I also like that he does a lot of solo queues so you can just watch him/listen to him and not nonstop team chatter like Lirik.
I've learned a ton from Seagull and he is just very relaxed and cool. He also admits when people make a great play against him and why. Why the fuck is Lirik so popular? I find him annoying as fuck and he is mediocre at best.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I only watch Seagull too, just like everyone else has said, he's not annoying and actually good. However, I've never catch him NOT grouped. His mechanics are awesome but his team comp is always stacked. He does play a lot of heroes, even most supports except maybe Mercy. Having dedicated healer/tank every game allows him to go super ham, so trying to mimic him in your own soloQ games might not go as well
biggrin.png

Tenks

Seagull is great if you are a DPS hero. PYUUUUR (??) is also a high level streamer and he is a competitive support main. Shayed is also Seagulls pocket Mercy if you want to watch her. I think Renbot streams but there are a few Rein main streamers out there as well.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I've learned a ton from Seagull and he is just very relaxed and cool. He also admits when people make a great play against him and why. Why the fuck is Lirik so popular? I find him annoying as fuck and he is mediocre at best.
I think Seagull has become more popular in the space of the last 36 hours lol. I don't see Lirik out pacing him again now that people have seen how great seagull is to watch. He had 20k today. Edit: just saw Evernothing's post after writing this. But yeah, he has become very popular very quickly. And rightly so. He completely deserves it. Good on him.