Overwatch

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is anyone using that discord linked earlier? I hope they implement guilds/clans in game.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
That'll do pig.

rrr_img_134680.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
You guys aren't watching Tpain stream Overwatch? wtf lol!
I was watching that! haha. He's at a hotel and has shitty internet so his stream is so laggy. But he's surprisingly better than I thought he would be. I half expected to click on it and cringe but dudes hilarious as fuck.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Is anyone using that discord linked earlier? I hope they implement guilds/clans in game.
There are two people in so far, but its relatively quiet :c I can change nicknames to battle.net naems too, if at all helpful.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Non-friend play is just aids. It's just steamrolls for one side or the other.
Agreed. They are going to need to add a game mode that provides a more consistent experience for those not interested in tryharding/teamwork. In tf2 cart push/ point capture I could log in and passively frag for fun to blow off steam, and be pretty effective. In this I feel like i have a 1 in 3 chance of any soloQ game to be a complete blow out where I'm lucky to even get a few kills.

spronk

FPS noob
pub brawl turned into 6 zarya vs 6 winstons and a 7 minute overtime that was just a light show. hilarious as hell, respawns could run in fast enough so the object was always contested. totally spontaneous too, over time one team switched to all zarya and then my team switched to mostly lucio then all winston

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol I watched some of tpain's recorded stream from yesterday. I never knew who he was, but he is great. Hahah. He is really really bad at the game, but he's a very cool person and he's hilarious. What a great guy.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I talk with some of the C9 peeps, Surefour's tracking is just that good.
C9 is now living in a team house AFAIK. I figured if he was hacking it would be pretty obvious now. I think we'll just have to wait and see at an actual LAN setting instead of online.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This fucking game is like crack to me right now. I think about getting home to play, all day at work, watch twitch on my phone when I can, and have finally stopped logging in for my stupid WoW garrison(I couldn't possibly spare 5 minutes). I'm not even that good, but I've been having the most gaming fun I've had in a while.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Watched a few competitive Overwatch games on YouTube and it seems like C9 is the team to beat. Love Seagull and all, but watched a few games from a month ago and his team Luminosity got soundly beat by C9. Don't know if Surefour is cheating, but Reaver has a damn scary Widowmaker that seems to make more of a difference.

This is probably a comment on the team aspect of this game over individual skill.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I watched some of Surefour's stream when he had a cam on his mouse hand. His tracking is exceptional. He's got that asian twitch (not sure if asian though). There are some peeps with reflexes like that. I think he's legit imho.

I'm 42 years old now and have been a twitch gamer since I was 22. I can easily see that my reflexes have diminished. They're still good, but during competitive my Quake days, they were as good as Surefour's so it's possible. /shrug

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't think Surefour is Asian and Asians are notoriously bad at FPS games. Or maybe more accurately they don't care about them nearly as much as RTS and MOBA.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This fucking game is like crack to me right now. I think about getting home to play, all day at work, watch twitch on my phone when I can, and have finally stopped logging in for my stupid WoW garrison(I couldn't possibly spare 5 minutes). I'm not even that good, but I've been having the most gaming fun I've had in a while.
Me too!! We gotta game together. We can both suck and pretend we're doing a normal wow raid