Overwatch

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've been getting my ass kicked all day, badly. I'm assuming everyone one is figuring out the nooks and crannies of the game which is not good news for me.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aw, I wish I could remember what game was in question :c Did we win, or you? I lose a lot of Hanzo games where I some how still do a lot of damage/kills but clutch plays be winnin.
You stuffed us on Hollywood and got PoTG. I think I was gold in 4-5 categories on Roadhog (including healing), which never bodes well for the rest of the team
tongue.png

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh shit, were you that Junkrat? Good times.
Haha yep, I hit tab and saw Hekotat and was like hey I know that name. Then I started looking at some of the other battle tags and realized haha small fucking world it paired me against a (what I assume) was mostly RR pre-made.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Maybe I'm being naive and missing something but why are you guys using a voice comm program when the in game voice comm is pretty awesome already?
Well, gauze hit on a lot of it, but the other major reason (for me) is that using a different program allows you to be selective in chat. Being required to talk to a bunch of randoms is a console thing, (minus the parties and chat groups you can have now) and I've always just gone to a secondary program so I can talk to only who I want to. If I'm playing with randoms, I'd rather lose than be told to "KYS" in chat as is.

It's also just nice to have a good pool. In general, when I am looking for people to play with, I go into Discord, since I know everyone there (ideally) has mics, and can communicate with me.

I think at this stage all of blizzard games have comms, but on PC, I think they are largely ignored.

Playing with rerolled peeps has been nice, minus the massive blow to my dignity. If I am playing randoms, I get gold medals across the board, and am usually one of the dudes you vote for at the end. Play with rerolled? Oh, right. I suck. I just suck slightly less than randoms. =(

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Playing with rerolled peeps has been nice, minus the massive blow to my dignity. If I am playing randoms, I get gold medals across the board, and am usually one of the dudes you vote for at the end. Play with rerolled? Oh, right. I suck. I just suck slightly less than randoms. =(
Thats when you know you're with a good company, esp since you seem to main Dva. As nice as it is to see Gold coins across the board, I usually know something is wrong even as a Hanzo main, I feel there are other champions that should be putting out an absurd amount of dps above me.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wish there was a way to broadcast to all friends like there is for Diablo...

Anyway, online for a few, looking to hop in a few games! I'm on Discord.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Welp got absolutely owned by Mcree as Reinhardt. You get flash banged over the shield. Stunned. He will get off 2 shots. You will live to get shield up, but you may as well be dead with like 50 HP's left. Someone will kill you no doubt. Hell, Mcree just walked through my shield and pimp slapped me most times.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Welp got absolutely owned by Mcree as Reinhardt. You get flash banged over the shield. Stunned. He will get off 2 shots. You will live to get shield up, but you may as well be dead with like 50 HP's left. Someone will kill you no doubt. Hell, Mcree just walked through my shield and pimp slapped me most times.
McCree is currently just retardedly strong. His fan, roll, fan just does way too much damage to big targets like Rein or Hog.

Over the weekend at the Agents Rising tournament it wasn't uncommon to see 3 McCree on a team. 2 McCree was basically standard.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
S76 is really, really good. His doesnt have a weakness? He can aoe dmg (ult basically provides this and rocket attack) do good damage to stragglers, speed to cap points and escape, AND can heal. If you can learn to burst fire for long range kills you basically have a hero that can be useful in any game.

Junkrat is being abused IMO. Not saying he needs a nerf but usually he is picked twice at LEAST every game I play.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
76's main weakness is the long cooldown on his helix which is the most reliable way to confirm kills, long range combat and melee ranged combat. Generally if he gets jumped and misses his Helix he's toast. He's also not great at dealing with heroes such as Genji, Tracer, Winston or Reinhardt.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've been getting my ass kicked all day, badly. I'm assuming everyone one is figuring out the nooks and crannies of the game which is not good news for me.
Yeah people are figuring stuff out, heck I'm still learning. One thing I've noticed as Mercy is I'm getting targeted a lot more than before. I see replay of my death and it's fairly often someone running after me ignoring all other players just to kill me, that didn't use to happen as often before.

The other thing I'm starting to notice a lot, is more people doing combos with their ultimates. Especially with Zarya's worm hole thing.

It's still fun though, had a pretty good evening overall after a really bad start...probably ended up with 50% or more win rate after losing the first 5 or so games.

I'm starting to enjoy tracer a lot, she's so mobile.

Fun times ahead for sure, so many heroes I haven't even tried. I really need to learn more, it can be frustrating at times when the other team has good counters to the few heroes I know how to play, limits my options.