Overwatch

Northerner

N00b
I love Seagull's twitch and the guy obviously knows what he is about. Still though, he and the team (much love to Gods too) aren't really much ahead of the curve at this point if at all.

They got fucking wrecked in scrims the one time they streamed them and I'm thinking they might even be a bit behind of the current meta at the competitive level. It seems like stacking (2+2+1 to 3 of one character situationally) is a bit too strong atm but that will all shake out. It's oddly similar to DotA2 metas and I do mean that as a compliment!

gauze

Molten Core Raider
hanzo is life, hanzo is love

in other good news though, I don't know if anyone has said I just know griping.
Cjzlo4FUYAAsDVn.jpg

With the current state, and first tournament last? weekend.. we will be seeing it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Played Genji for the second time ever (first was like one of my first games in beta) during the Brawl and wrecked havoc. 39 eliminations and the card I got at the end was for over 11,000 damage deflected lol. I got a legendary vote. I guess watching Seagull pays off (obviously not even 10% of him, but it still helps to watch). That cancel tutorial video basically guaranteed that I won every single close encounter vs 1 or 2 other Genjis. I still couldn't do shit with his ultimate though. And yeah you get normal exp for brawls, but they don't count for your first win of the day +1500 xp.

Fucking nothing worse than getting paired up with new players trying to play Widow. Ugh. I really wish Widow didn't exist.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Even if you're not racking up kills on healers, just being in the backline and being an annoying cunt is usually very useful. If even one person disengages to start trying to chase you you're ahead, because they probably can't ever catch you, while you can still throw harass while leading them on a merry chase.
I love doing this with Tracer on Gibraltar, I can fuck with people all day but if they have a good widowmaker I'm toast.

Neph_sl

shitlord
So yea, Seagull's Pharah is insane. Gets killed a few times by a Widowmaker, but his movement (specifically how he uses E to quickly move around) and tracking are so good. He also talks a little bit about cancelling, but not to the extent of the other vid. You can really see him cancel / combo in that 1:17 Genji win from two pages ago

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's pretty much what everyone here has been saying. McCree is a safety valve against Tracer/Genji. But being able to instantly gib basically anyone with a 450 dmg alt fire is just a bit much. Nobody likes a character designed to instantly kill you with a simple combo that you had no opportunity to avoid. See McCree in a hallway and you die.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
123. Why is my post being blocked as a security threat lol? So weird. Wouldn't let me make my post because I copy pasted a paragraph that I typed because I created a new tab and went there. Yet I copy pasted this text below just fine. What is this magic word or phrase?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block includingsubmitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
What c
an I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the CloudFlare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love Seagull's twitch and the guy obviously knows what he is about. Still though, he and the team (much love to Gods too) aren't really much ahead of the curve at this point if at all.

They got fucking wrecked in scrims the one time they streamed them and I'm thinking they might even be a bit behind of the current meta at the competitive level. It seems like stacking (2+2+1 to 3 of one character situationally) is a bit too strong atm but that will all shake out. It's oddly similar to DotA2 metas and I do mean that as a compliment!
I don't think anyone considers LG an elite level team. They're probably the most popular team because of Seagull but no one pretends they even hold a candle to C9 or some of the top EU teams.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't really understand the Hanzo hate, I think he's easily the worse of the snipers
Whats funny is in competitive I think he's actually a decent answer to McCree stacking. But competitive teams have decided Hanzo is trash so they don't even practice with him.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't really understand the Hanzo hate, I think he's easily the worse of the snipers
One of the things Seagull talks about is that Hanzo is not really a sniper, more of a midrange assault Hero like S76 which makes sense (obviously you need to be able to snipe though with him). It lines up with the success I've had and seen with him, vision, ultimate and the ability to 1 shot most Heroes with a headshot are his biggest strengths.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Please dear lord let the D.Va buffs be real. Can she maybe just move while shooting? That would make me so happy. Her current mech cannons are such a joke, as they basically turn you in to a free ultimate builder for the enemy team as you root yourself trying to deal your pathetic damage. Boosting up to a Widowmaker nest only to have her just walk directly away from you because your cannons are nearly rooting you is just the worst. Her zero suit pistol is legit far more threatening than her mech guns, and that's a huge problem.

Also fix her "headshot" hit box. Having it be the entire gigantic center of her chest kind of ruins her as a tank.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Please dear lord let the D.Va buffs be real. Can she maybe just move while shooting? That would make me so happy. Her current mech cannons are such a joke, as they basically turn you in to a free ultimate builder for the enemy team as you root yourself trying to deal your pathetic damage. Boosting up to a Widowmaker nest only to have her just walk directly away from you because your cannons are nearly rooting you is just the worst. Her zero suit pistol is legit far more threatening than her mech guns, and that's a huge problem.

Also fix her "headshot" hit box. Having it be the entire gigantic center of her chest kind of ruins her as a tank.
Hrm? Where?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I love how I'll get quad gold as Symmetra and the card I get will show 12 Sentry Turret Kills and I'll get no votes because nobody is impressed by well placed turrets or even portals with crazy uptime. 4 golds should override class shit imo. And Tracer players, please stop using Symmetra's portals :p They only have 6 charges.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I want to like DVa but it's such a mind numbing experience to play sometimes. You literally are better off ignoring her unless she's harassing an objective due to cannon fall off range combined with her lack of mobility while engaging. Luckily even when you do have to kill her mech it takes like 1.8 seconds on any hero.

Also my biggest problem with widow is her assault rifle does insane damage. Basically, she shouldn't have it. He hitscan autoaim stuff is BS enough for a game like this. She's easily the worst character in game on every level IMO. She doesn't threaten or interact with objectives yet she just K/D farms if it's a good player or is as good as AFK if it's a bad player. She really adds nothing good to any match.