Overwatch

Fadaar

That guy
#1 gripe I have about this game is Torj turrents having 360 degree awareness. Even if it's just a 90 degree arc directly behind the turret, it'd be nice if it had a blind spot. Bullshit to sneak up and get the drop on the enemy team and them be immediately alerted because of god aim turret.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Played with my first 100% blatant hacker, lol. It was a dude playing roadhog who got POTG, used his ult and snapped around to all 6 of us for insta-headshots. It was pretty funny honestly. That said - he was also getting an ungodly amount of hooks (100% at like 25 hooks or some shit) so I'm assuming hacks can help that as well.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
#1 gripe I have about this game is Torj turrents having 360 degree awareness. Even if it's just a 90 degree arc directly behind the turret, it'd be nice if it had a blind spot. Bullshit to sneak up and get the drop on the enemy team and them be immediately alerted because of god aim turret.
I think he probably just needs reworked. It's also really awkward that you just instantly upgrade the turret to level 2 for free, like, what's the point? I guess it required scrap to upgrade in beta, but it just feels awkward that you drop it and then upgrade it straight away. It's not really smooth or cohesive gameplay. I do like that it stays auto locked on the first person it sees, which can allow you to do things like step out of your entrance, get it to target you, and then back up behind the invul/heal wall in your spawn area and let it continue to try and shoot at you and do nothing. That's the onlyguaranteedsafe way I know to take out the turret lol. Only works on a couple maps, like King's Row point A. I still don't think it's OP, but it's problematic with more than 1 and it's certainly very unfun to play against. The radar is a bit op I guess, in the sense that it works as a pseudo Widowmaker ult and tells teammates that someone is flanking/trying to sneak behind. I don't want him nerfed overall, just want his turret changed/him reworked. He deserves a buff if the turret gets nerfed.

Played with my first 100% blatant hacker, lol. It was a dude playing roadhog who got POTG, used his ult and snapped around to all 6 of us for insta-headshots. It was pretty funny honestly. That said - he was also getting an ungodly amount of hooks (100% at like 25 hooks or some shit) so I'm assuming hacks can help that as well.
100% accuracy is definitely hacking if he was also doing really well. It's not difficult to get 70ish% accuracy, my best is 74% with around 20 hooks, but you're doing it wrong if you don't miss on occasion (means you're not trying to grab as many opportunities as you should be/not taking any risks, which is bad).

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My career avg is just above 50% with hooking, best in a game being 75ish?

And what they need to do what you guys said, make it so that it only fires in a selected arc. That's how it was for the engineer in tf/tfc.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the turrets are pretty retarded they way they are right now. I play mostly pubs and having one good engineer on a defending team means victory all day long. That and those silly robots too but at least you can counter them and they don't have god aim.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The most satisfying thing in this game is hooking a Tracer. It's like catching a fly with your hand.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A lot of tborn, sym, and rein defenses are popping up lately with a widow thrown in. Extremely unfun to play against. I don't know why they put in turrets and sentries. Killing AI and being killed by it isn't fun. It is purely frustrating.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Realized I never dropped my Battletag in the thread, if you are ever looking for a good support Lucio or medicore DPS, add me
smile.png

Fyff#1893

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They need to do something about Symmetra's portal, it should not be able to run indefinately, especially if you can just charge up to 100% again and drop a new one as soon as they kill your old one.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
They need to do something about Symmetra's portal, it should not be able to run indefinately, especially if you can just charge up to 100% again and drop a new one as soon as they kill your old one.
I haven't played much Symmetra, but usually do like 1 per day, so maybe I'm wrong, but her Ult doesn't start charging until Portal dies, right? So you can't just re-drop one as soon as it dies. At least that's what I experienced.

Had a nice 39 elim game on Volskaya Defense yesterday with her, fun times
biggrin.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Maybe it doesn't, but having a well hidden portal with a good team is problematic. It needs to be like everyone else's Ult and be on a short timer.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Tracer/Genji/D'Va can usually hunt it down easily. When I see a Symmetra I'm usually hunting out the portal.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It seems so much longer than that when getting stomped in a pub.
That is because you're not killing anyone and you're killing them so infrequently even if all 6 charges of the teleporter get used there is a good chance Symettra will be able to charge up another ult. Also, if players are smart about using the teleporter it can stay up a long time/indefinitely. Like if I die as symettra, but all my sentries are still up, I'll run back to save a charge. Likewise, if you're the only person who died and your team isn't in any real danger of losing their position, just run back. This is very common on the first point of temple of anubis. I find that, that is the best point in the game for symettra and with a torb or bastion and sniper backing the sentries up at that first choke it is extremely difficult for a team to break through. I'll often charge an ult quickly at that point and the teleporter will stay up for practically the remainder of the game. Hanamura on the other hand is a really poor symettra map, its just a very wide open map; but its a very good torb map.

So stoked, Symettra is actually my highest play time hero and I got goddess symettra in a loot box yesterday.