Overwatch

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mine have all been even groupwise today. Usually like a group of 2 on each side and a group of 3 on each side, with me and someone else being solo.

I seem to win all the king of the hills and lose all the payloads.

btw what are these little nubbinses out next to the rankings? The ones I circled in green.
rrr_img_136359.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's their rank, the gold one means they are in placements still maybe?

gauze

Molten Core Raider
It's strange, I can't say i've monitored my gain/loss but I started 3-7 at 44pts. So arguably I am "ahead" when I decide to queue w/ my friends who land at 47 and 49. I have only queued w/ the 49 throughout the rest of my games, and yet some how now I am 55, and hes still struggling to even get past 51. We aren't playing games apart, outside maybe one or two every so often, if even.. I think I only have a 4 game lead on him outside the initial 10 from solo queue. Samething with another friend who ranked 61, hes now has been dropping and is basically neck and neck w/ me around the 55 area.

I'm pretty sure that's their rank, the gold one means they are in placements still maybe?
From what I read, the gold is supposedly a bug but its suppose to represent the top 500?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I'm at 20 wins, 30 losses. Lost steadily throughout the day down to 44 while the king of the hill maps were buggered. Then I gained back up to 47, then played with friends and dropped down to 45 again. My ping doubles with friends, so I see a lot of strange stuff. Like being up in the air and dying and the kill cam shows me standing still on the ground.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm a beautiful 71 on the inside but racism, fat shaming, and skill-elitism has left me among the 40s minority community. we demand justice and equality, #45smatter #hanzopriviledge
(actually I'm only 6/10 games done but now i'm kinda curious how much of a shitlord ranking i will get)

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I was just reading on reddit about a genji / hanzo sploit that lags out the server. Might explain the super strange stuff I saw when I was playing phara with friends.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Went 4-6 and got ranked 51. Had two random DCs and even rejoined and won the games but still counted as a loss. Heh. Pretty dumb.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well this was sort of a bad day, I am down from 42 to 38...started after placement at 46 went to 47, then down all the way to 37. Last 10 games or so move between 38-39.

The positive thing about this, is that while I officially suck at the game. The game at this rating are essentially some of the best I have played.

Long games, not a lot of streamroll for either side. Control maps have multiple change of control of the control point, a lot go all the way to 5 games.

So all in all, this is working out for me...in fixing the issues I had with quick play...namely feeling like I was waiting more than playing, and games are more exciting now that it seems I am the rating range I might belong too.
smile.png

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Can't carry very hard in this game lol
I don't really believe that. Especially if you're playing with buddies who know you're substantially better than them; they'll be more likely to listen to you than a random pubbie. Just making calls for ultimate wombo combos, re positioning, or encouraging people to adapt (properly) to the enemy team comp. These meta skills are how you carry.

Now, if literally no one gives a shit and just wants to pew pew... then yea, your influence is much lower. But just coordinating ultimates with one other guy should be pretty devastating.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, but there's only so much you can tell your team even if they all listen to you - at some point their ability to actually kill things or not die as support plays a major factor.

Hatar

Trakanon Raider
Went 4-6 and got ranked 51. Had two random DCs and even rejoined and won the games but still counted as a loss. Heh. Pretty dumb.
I went 6-4 and was ranked 51. During my next 10 games I made it to 53 and back down to 51. Usually it increases 25% and decreases 50%...losses really hurt.