Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The SECOND the match ends they stare into the camera like retards and start stuttering nonsense

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some good games, I didn't find the stacking too bad overall, there were many different classes played such as bastion/mei and zenyetta even (if only to counter the dumb multi DVAs). Iwould prefer hero limits personally, but Im sure if blizzard are stubborn that there will be no limits there could be a way to limit the cheese strategy. I think the multiple tracer and DVA stacks were particularly bad because whilst double winston double lucio double tracer is boring to watch, they feel like the best comp suited to win the map. The tracer/DVA stacks are solely there there to abuse the overtime mechanic and just stall out the game as long as possible and its completely ridiculous to watch, and from what was typed in chat, pretty shit to play as/against. Would like to see some way to readjust whilst keeping overtime intact in some form ( i like that mechanic) but where we don't have swarms of DVAs/tracers solely to delay on certain maps.

Team liquid's sniper shot at the very end of the final match on C9s healer was one of the best shots ive seen in the tournament, was great.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Ultimate charge rates and the way they charge are my only real complaint tbh. Had four enemy ults go off within 10 seconds of koth cap point activating yesterday. Thanks mercy and double road hog
tongue.png
. Doesn't bother me much but sometimes it just feels awkward.

Cybsled

IMO the only ultimate that needs a charge rate nerf is Mercy. Feels like you can have an ult up every minute with her.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The casting between matches might be bad but in-game they do just fine imo and when watching newbie casters it is very apparent how much better the "pros" are. Deman is is a very good caster.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Torb just got a potg that involved me killing him and 4 other teammates and then his turret killing me and one other guy. I guess it did save the day.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this is the only game I've ever played that gets LESS fun the more friends you have playing together.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck this leaver shit, we're 5 vs 6 for the last match of KotH and won it with just 5 and we get the 5% XP only. Like their shit system doesn't even differentiate on who wins the game when someone leaves it penalize the winner even thoug it's the team that has just 5...fucking retarded.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I also think that Mercy's ultimate charge way too fast. Yesterday in a competitive match a team came at us with 3 Winston. they did lots of damage to everyones but not really killed us. My sound barrier was charging super fast since they were damaging a bit of everyones and there was so much to heal for on my Lucio.

So far in competitive I have the more fun when I play with 2 friends.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Something new last night I was wondering if anyone's run into. Joined a comp for one of my placements and after 2 minutes dropped to menu with a can't connect to server message. I'd be locked out for 2-3 minutes, get back in for a minute or so, repeat. Never lost my connection to launcher and my net was fine. Felt shitty for my team who said they weren't having any issues.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
They will fix the Okami skin's ultimate shout in the next patch. When Hanzo as that skin what he say start really low and only the last part can be heard well.

This is also very interesting. Reticle and headshoot hitbox comparison. It explain well why Mercy's sidearm is so much good. Widowmaker as to be the most precise.

rrr_img_136540.jpg

Info: Out of curiosity, I mapped the reticles of most characters at the highest point on a dummy's head where their hitbox connects, providing some clarity on who has more hitbox forgiveness. Turns out there are roughly three tiers. : Overwatch

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
The northern gaming red vs gale force is a good watch. Very evenly matched.

The strange thing about watching these matches is I see all sorts of map detail I had never noticed before. There's a big ass statue in one of the Ilios stages, the big pyramid in Dorado etc

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Started at 47. It's a steady decline to 43 now. No matter how well I play, or my team plays we always get a clearly better team 2/3 times. I have outplayed the enemy Reinhardt 90% of the time let's say. When I don't we get roller stomped. Lets put those to the side. Those roller stomps that are my fault.The biggest issues I have found in my losses is that people just don't get how important it is to flank and get the high ground. Or we get some guy that is CRAZY good on a Tracer or Genji or Reaper and wrecks so much havok, you can't get a nice flow.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
IMO the only ultimate that needs a charge rate nerf is Mercy. Feels like you can have an ult up every minute with her.
Agree, been saying this since day 2. No feels about it either, it is literally up for every team fight.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why the fuck would you use hitboxes to balance
You'll notice the ones up at the top are projectiles and the ones at the bottom are hitscan. It is probably that projectiles have their own collision box where hitscan rely entirely upon the target's hitbox.