Overwatch

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've determined that an Ana ulted Rein is the most terrifying thing in OW atm.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you should see QM when theres 2 reinhardts ulted by 2 Anas... literally unstoppable hahah

Genji would be pretty fucking scary too but reinhardt has soooo much endurance with that ult on him let alone each swing hits for like 120 or something? cant run cant hide!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
See, I main Pharah and after that probably Hanzo, so PTR is nothing but misery for me :p

Seagull is really good streamer for reasons mentioned in this thread. Moonmoon is okish, but he can be a bit annoying at times. Same with Renbot. Lirik or Tim... fuck those guys. I can't stand any retard that screams all the time.

Seagull is by far my favorite. Surefour is probably my second favorite when I happen to catch him. My mind just explodes watching Surefour playing like tracer or something. Occasionally watch Shadder2k, Gods, Chipshajen or any other Envyus/cloud9/whatever pro player playing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Surefour is insane to watch. If he explained stuff like seagull he'd have a ton of viewers. It didn't help that everyone thought he was cheating.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mercy's right click going back to 30%.

Some OW Devs were on ster's stream:Twitch
Mercy buff is being reverted (and other info revealed by Jeff Kaplan on Ster's stream) : Competitiveoverwatch

Jeff (and some other Blizzard people) played a bunch of games on Ster's stream while doing Q&A. VOD here:Twitch
Some things worth noting:
In the next PTR patch, Mercy's damage boost percentage is getting reverted back to what it was (instead of 50%). The explanation for the buff (and why it's being reverted) is from 10:30 to 12:00 in the video. They say they are specifically aware of the McCree 200 damage headshot threshold.
They are looking closely at how Zenyatta feels in the PTR, and will reduce his total HP to 175 if 200 is too much.
The bug with Ana shots giving a friendly Zarya charge is getting fixed
New comic with more backstory about Ana is coming very soon
They have 4 new maps being worked on right now, but note that not all of them may see the light of day
The are working on new game modes, but the first new map (coming "soonish") will have a standard mode
New skins are coming before the end of summer
It sounded like they may want to try hero stacking again in season 2, but they didn't actually explicitly say that
For season 2 they are getting rid of coin flip (I think this was already known)
For season 2 they are also trying to reduce how long competitive matches take, which means you'll probably have shorter attack times at the very least
I probably forgot some stuff, so feel free to let me know if I missed anything!
They talked about how Ana is a huge counter to Bastion and it never dawned on me till then. That mez is going to put the hurt on Bastion.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally finished my last 3 placements overall I got really lucky with my teams they played well, ended with 9W-1L. I ended up with 63 as the starting rank, i'm sure it will plummet shortly after I start playing more :p

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Thanks god they reverted Mercy damage boost. I'm so glad I never really bought any skins yet. I'm sitting at almost 7k credit.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Mercy's right click going back to 30%.

Some OW Devs were on ster's stream:Twitch
Mercy buff is being reverted (and other info revealed by Jeff Kaplan on Ster's stream) : Competitiveoverwatch

They talked about how Ana is a huge counter to Bastion and it never dawned on me till then. That mez is going to put the hurt on Bastion.
Yeah the McCree-from-across-the-map-with-Mercy was a bit insane on the PTR. Pharah/Mercy also just got straight buffed and it was already a really good. Glad they're reverting it. 30% damage buff is still really good.

Also the medium for getting that information is terrible. It was so hard to listen to Kaplan talk while at the same time general Overwatch noise was going on.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Cloud9, the company, was also bought by Amazon. Who also owns twitch of course. I wonder what this means for all their esports teams.

Myst

Peasant
Has anyone else been experiencing a lot of leavers? 3 out of 5 games today. I understand the other team getting points for the game, but solo queue players shouldn't suffer a penalty if the leaver is in the first round.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, been getting a lot of leavers in the last few days and it's making me just want to wait until Season 2 until they fix all of their matchmaking problems. It's a poorly implemented system at the moment and while they have already changed some aspects of it, I think they need to do a lot more.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, been getting a lot of leavers in the last few days and it's making me just want to wait until Season 2 until they fix all of their matchmaking problems. It's a poorly implemented system at the moment and while they have already changed some aspects of it, I think they need to do a lot more.
That's what I'm doing. I don't want to burn out when I know they'll have a much better product available in S2. Messing around with HOTS right now instead.

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Has anyone else been experiencing a lot of leavers? 3 out of 5 games today. I understand the other team getting points for the game, but solo queue players shouldn't suffer a penalty if the leaver is in the first round.
12 games in a row, someone on my team left. I went from rank 46 to rank 38, fuck this leaver shit. I basically play competitive now to just fuck around and do what I want. If we win, great, if not, who cares. I have had people on my team get mad because of that, but do I care nope. Maybe if enough people complain, blizz will get off their ass and fix it.