Overwatch

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I feel like i'm in the same boat, but on the opposite side~ XD I won't ever really know though, I could just be trash. I think i'm like 1/10 games i'm not full of gold medals, with the new McCree its just absurd at what i'm doing. His prowess is so much more than what I can do in Hanzo plays overall, being hitscan everything is just walk in the park. I was 10/10 two tapping a Pharah last night on Kings Row, to the point where all she did was cry in chat for the rest of the match. Everywhere from calling me shit, to her teammates are shit, to even going to McCree and still getting pummeled.

Some of my friends are getting better though, often times we just have to cut certain people. Like we have this one friend who is grill gaemr. She has her friends, one of which is a 65r healer main. My friend is a Rein main, and that healer is a thirsty little guy so all he does is pocket the grill and it really compromises what my rein friend can do.

edit; so one of the guys in the Poke game, was Roflgator who is now the coach of Fnatic.

I feel proud to know that he was one of the main guys saying my name, less in a angry way but kept telling everyone they had to focus me. feelsgoodman

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Gauze what is your ranked #? I'm always lookin for people other than Slippy to rank with.

Oh and I'm 100% D.Va main, she is so good now.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm currently 66, highest was 67. krovVy#1486

Yeah, i've been watching D.va's deny so many Pharahs. This whole patch has been a literal shit fest for her. Also more consistent ults kills too, which is great.

edit; Made it to 69 tonight and cashing my chips for the night. Making the push for 70 tomorrow XD. On a side note, my averages are pretty $$.

krovVy - Hanzo - Overbuff - Overwatch Statistics

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Her explosion time is at the point where unless you see the suit bomb come at you and know where it is, you're probably fucked.
Saw a great move in the atlantic tournament qualifiers. Attacking team was on the payload nearing the end of hollywood behind a rein shield. Defending dva charged by them, and the attacking rein obviously expected an ult and turned his shield. Defending Rein waited for the turn and hit hammer down and got ALL of them haha. It was awesome. Total fakeout.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel bad for Pharah "mains" right now.
Your feels are appreciated.

I had ESL up on and off all day and every match on every map that I saw it was always a McCree on both teams. No Pharahs, no S76, don't think I saw a Hanzo either (although he was super niche before anyway). With the way the meta was shaking out even Reaper was turning into a liability to have on your team. See how the matches change up but I don't expect a big shift with where power levels are at right now. Not sure we would have seen Ana even if she was allowed. Most of the teams seemed locked in to their comp pretty hard.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't think Reaper is a liability, and in fact most matches I've seen had one or two reapers(on each team obv). With D-Va being everywhere and no more Justice, you do need something to clear out shit quickly and reaper tends to be it.

But yeah Pharah is pretty much dead with the McCree buff and D-Va Matrix Defense. Soldier I think I saw a couple of picks but not much.

Another issue with damage chars is, Zenyatta is just very fucking good at doing damage, and then you have to wonder, why bring a real DPS when you can bring one that has discord orb and transcendence. So it seems to be a lot of Main healer+Zen/Reinhardt+D-Va/McCree+another damage dealer, generally Reaper or Tracer, or like Widow on some maps. Or a 3rd tank, since Discord Orb allows it pretty easily.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like someone said before when Widow was nerfed - all those people went to play Pharah. Now they're all going McCree. Pretty soon they're all going to another class next nerf patch.

Reminds me of wow PVP and their ever-changing balance.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah McCree is pretty stupid OP now. Wish they would have just given some balls back to FtH and left his ranged LMB as-is. He was actually in a not-so-horrible spot before the buff and now combined with the 76 nerf he's far and away the best hitscan in the game and arguably just plain the best damage dealer.

Though I do love McCree. He's my favorite guy to play so glad he's back to OP
smile.png

Tenks

Yeah McCree is pretty stupid OP now. Wish they would have just given some balls back to FtH and left his ranged LMB as-is. He was actually in a not-so-horrible spot before the buff and now combined with the 76 nerf he's far and away the best hitscan in the game and arguably just plain the best damage dealer.

Though I do love McCree. He's my favorite guy to play so glad he's back to OP
smile.png

Tenks

I liked the idea on /r/overwatch to simply make FtH have diminishing returns. Keep the overall damage the same but each bullet that lands lessens the damage by like 5 or 10 HP (forget the math) so that way you can still reliably kill flankers but you aren't also a tank shredder. But instead they made it so you still never want to FtH but are also now Widowmaker.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't mind FTH in its original form - when you're up against McCree you know not to get close, if he catches you then it's on you. He could shred tanks a little bit but I still think it was better than where he is now.

Blizzard has always been shit at balancing so it's not a surprise.

Tenks

FtH wasn't a problem unless you were a tank. It was absolutely too powerful versus tanks which is why Reaper was out of the meta during that time. Although I wish there were more tank shredders in this game since beefy comps are so meta. Not sure if that person should be McCree, though.