Overwatch

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I logged in for the first time in weeks, this afternoon. I had just burned out pretty hard. Ana is fun as fuck, though. Will probably play a little more. Until WoW stuff starts, anyway.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lg release mixup (seagulls team) and pick up eu team instead. Be interesting to see where he ends up, or if he sticks with the current guys and tries to pick up a new sponsor.
He's the most marketable person in Overwatch. A brand will want his team even if they're underperforming.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From talking to my friends who were pretty into Overwatch most have quit for 2 reasons.

1: Comp mode ranking is a piece of shit.
2: Preparing for next WoW expansion.

I went from seeing 20-30 people on OW at night to 1-3 and now I'm seeing a dozen or so on WoW instead.

I have a bunch of friends that will only play Quick Play currently until the ranking system is revamped.

That's basically me now except the WoW part. I used to have a lot of RR peeps to play with on the weekend but that's dried up. I play QuickPlay only too because competitive isn't fun at all. It's too stressful.

Cybsled

He's the most marketable person in Overwatch. A brand will want his team even if they're underperforming.
This. You want someone popular, well known, and friendly on your team if only for brand recognition. Even when Navi sucked in DOTA, they held onto Dendi because he is the most famous player in the game.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I ended up getting swamped at work when comp launched and now I feel way behind the curve, and am out of practice (not that I was ever much good lol). Would love to get rolling again but with Legion coming soon not sure how much time I can put in. I need a gaming schedule apparently.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I sitll play, im close to my golden gun! I gotta grind it out!! I do play a little less, but i also play SFV and H1Z1. Games take up time as well.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seagul and crew are going to end up with Shaqs team, NRG. Ive been told the deal included $2200 monthly for the players and a team house.

spronk

FPS noob
some olympic shit coming down the pipeline for overwatch, couple Rio skins for Lucio/Tracer and a bunch of sprays for everyone else plus possibly a new map in Rio. hopefully there is not a river of shit in the map

Co0KmlwWEAAGfB5.jpg

tumblr_ob9oxqV7df1qzh2aio1_540.jpg

Co1LtmAW8AQiqq7.jpg

Heian

Molten Core Raider
That wrestler Reinhardt suit... Tae Kwon Do Zenyata look kinda cool also. I wonder if reaper will do trick on is BMX for is ult. Few look OK like soccer Lucio, golf dad 76 and running tracer. To me most will look kinda silly.

I now have high hope for Halloween.

I guess this is not the new outfit they announced a few weeks ago because he said they would be adding new color and variation on all outfit tier.

Only part that bother me is that you can't buy it with currency. You need to buy special chest that will have 100% chance to drop a Olympic skin, emote, victory pose and intro.

216b47e5a1bd302454d57bbf8ed5b0dd.JPG

Last edited:

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Of all the skins they could do, I think the olympics are probably the poorest and most out of place they could go for, plus you need to buy a 'special' pack? Bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm saving coins for skins but these are not what I've been looking for. They really need to up their skin game, maybe learn from LoL or something. LoL has so many awesome "sets": PROJECT / Pool Party / Arcade

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think I have close to 4K in coins, and nothing worth spending it on.

I just made sure, I had a cool skin, an emote, a pose and heroic highlight for the heroes I play regularly...either I got them from loot boxes or used coins.

These Olympics ones don't look interesting at all to me. Coins will just continue to accumulate for now. :)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was having a bad day with Roadhog where none of my hooks seemed to land. Then I Bad luck Brian one of my first hooks:

Finally get a hook

Riptire