Overwatch

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I killed a junkrat yesterday when he was spawning his tire. Killed him and it blew up about a second later and killed me. With his traps staying after death, dropping shit on dying, the post death tire bullshit, grenade spam, and the fact that his concussion deal instafucks genji I think junk is one of the gayest chars

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Skins looks like ass, the brawl looks fun and some of the minor items are decent I guess. The victory poses with the gold medals gotta be the best thing to get imo!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Skins looks like ass, the brawl looks fun and some of the minor items are decent I guess. The victory poses with the gold medals gotta be the best thing to get imo!

I have to agree, skins are bad, rest looks ok at best. The medal victory poses also fit well thematically with the medal system they use at the end of the game so they are kinda cool.

spronk

FPS noob
new brawl mode is ok, it is pretty much a basic ass rocket league

you get 1 free new summer loot box when you login, after that you gotta earn the new stuff via loot boxes only can't buy with gold. they last past the event time, ie yours forever, but not sure if you can loot them from loot boxes after the summer olympic event ends

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've never really cared too much for most of the skins. I got my sweet genji legendary one and that was good enough for me.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
At least I'm level 190 atm so I'll prestige for low xp loot boxes during the event! I think some of them look pretty good, especially the victory poses.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Feels great to get matched in IDDQD, Custa, Coolmat, and Roflgator, team rating was like sr65 v sr78. Almost took it to coinflip XD. Actually got stalled really bad on the last point of Hollywood and lost.

Fadaar

That guy
Holy shit, Blizz straight took Rocket League and replaced the cars with Lucio for their Olympic themed event

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Come on guys if you didn't laugh at the Bastion rock em sock em robots outfit I don't know what to say.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Feels great to get matched in IDDQD, Custa, Coolmat, and Roflgator, team rating was like sr65 v sr78. Almost took it to coinflip XD. Actually got stalled really bad on the last point of Hollywood and lost.

We played against them a few times as well. Haven't quite won, haha but they struggled damn it! I keep running into dudes that have that special icon that indicates they're like top 500 in the world. I dropped back down to 67 though and not feeling like solo queueing z_z

Simas_sl

shitlord
Most of the new Olympic skins are pretty meh but the McCree one is dope. Man I hope I get some lucky boxes. I never played Rockey League so Lucioball doesn't mean much to me but I'll check it out.

Myst

Peasant
Finally got time to play some competitive. I went from SR 49 to 56 with one loss. I know this was debated earlier, but I started getting a full rank after winning 3 in a row. Hit me up if you want to group up to hit 60+. I am getting quite tired of Solo Q.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well I like the free loot box they gave me, got the other legendary wolf hanzo skin from it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't get anything good. :(

Ah is there anything nicer to finish a game where no one talked...and hear a sexy female voice say "Reaper, you were amazing!".

I wish I was the one playing Reaper that game.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wow, they gated that new shit behind new loot boxes. Fuckers should have just let you buy all the new shit for $20 if you wanted too and not that stupid random roulette. What a scam.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah like seriously I have 4K coins and can't buy any of the new stuff with them, what's the fucking point.

Are the coins only gonna be for the original items and all new stuff will require cash?