Overwatch

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I thought you were alot higher! We could party up. It makes a big difference. Brando & I did well. I think 2 draws, 2 losses, 7ish 8ish wins?

There were some good matches on twitch over the weekend for the cup thing they are doing. Israel vs Bulgaria was good, and Germany vs CIS & Baltic (Vallutaja tracer action).

Overwatch World Cup Groups - YouTube

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus this new ranking system is just garbage. Started off at 2510 and went up to 2750 and straight down to 2224.

Last edited:
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Sardaan

Trakanon Raider
Jesus this new ranking system is just garbage. Started off at 2510 and went up to 2750 and straight down to 2224.

Yeah I suck. 6-4 in the 10 placement matches for season 2. Since getting placed 2100ish I am 0-16-1. I will just delete now, thx.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I fell like a stone too, but grouping helps! It is a 17% chance of less stupidity when you group one person. Brand and I are around that level. Mist is higher but still in group range.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I suck. 6-4 in the 10 placement matches for season 2. Since getting placed 2100ish I am 0-16-1. I will just delete now, thx.

groups help alot, when i play with a group we usually do pretty well, but when its just me or me and another and you have to rely on 4-5 random ass people, it can get really bad. People are still trying to play this game like its call of duty or something. I still think most people dont have a clue as t o what they are doing. My favorite is when people constantly shoot zarya when she's bubbled. That shit boggles my mind.

Ryoz

<Donor>
See, it's the opposite for me. My bnet friends are in the 1800 - 1900 range so when we do competitive, we usually lose. When I solo queue, I usually win.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I got tilted pretty heavy the other night by some dickhead Junkrat screaming at me that I was playing D.Va wrong. "A feeding D.Va" was the term he used through the rant. And I understand that one. I never played her before her shield change for that reason, but this was a KOTH map and I guess I was being a little too aggressive for this guy's tastes.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm going to be stalking people to play with from now on, watching my friends list while I work.

dThTxKu.jpg

jiiiiiiiiiii

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
What I need is a sugar daddy to buy me two overwatch copies. Seeing people enjoy the game and not being able to play myself is annoying.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I stalked Cybsled yesterday and we lost alot of games. Now I see he is on in the morning trying to avoid me! :D

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I usually play in the mornings anyways. More Brits and they tend to be less shitty then the West Coast squeakers who rage out ;p

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Weekends are horrible for getting ranks usually ;p Stoner level increases by tenfold lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Weekends are horrible for getting ranks usually ;p Stoner level increases by tenfold lol

Ah yes, the classic "dude I'm really good when high" player. Spoiler alert: they're not.

Nothing like hearing people go "oh fuck where'd that guy come from?!?! *Vape pffffffffptttttttttttttttt* Dude. That's bullshit. *Vape exhale hooooooooooooshhhhhhh* over Discord.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That map isn't too bad...in some ways it is like Voskya for attackers and defenders.

When attacking: People get caught up on the main choke, so if you have a flying flanker who jumps on the point after flying over the houses near attacker spawn, it peels people away from defending the entrance. 9 times out of 10 defenders go Rein, so prepare accordingly for something that will melt his shield.

Defending: The key is to control the flying flankers and also keep people stuck at the choke. Symetra is pretty godly there, especially for the teleporter (long ass run back to the payload). Mei and Junkrat are also pretty useful, especially if you have a rein+roadhog combo. Easy to hook and ice them off so they can't escape.

Myst

Peasant
I managed to finish Diamond last season at Rank 61. This season, went 4-6 in my placement matches and ended up Plat 2550. Since then I went down to 2350 playing mostly Solo/Duo. I really don't understand the whole lose 40 Points but gain 15 Point system. It really is discouraging. Ill probably steadily climb up again once my Win ratio catches up, but man is it tedious.

And Kharzette! My buddies will refuse to group up again if you don't use your mic. It defeats the purpose of grouping up lol.