P-Did's baby momma dead.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
i still am not sure what a baby momma is. is it the woman who is the mother of your children, but you are too chickenshit to marry?

It's because nogs don't marry but cheat and fuck around like a sub species. So instead of saying that is the father of my child, or that is the mother of my child, nogs show genetic ownership by calling these things "Baby Momma" or "Baby Daddy". It again is a direct expression of how horribly unfit for civilization American Inventor culture really is.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What exactly did the model? I can't imagine she was very good at it.

iannis

Musty Nester
pididdle is a fun game.

we played it with punches to the back of the head.

Teenagers probably should not be allowed to drive.

iannis

Musty Nester
we never did see a pididdle punchbuggy that I can remember. I imagine if we had there would have been much flailing and yelling and it would have been memorable.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was going to post this in the FSR but figured this thread quite fits the bill.

This guy. This fucking guy:

929026_v9_bb.jpg

I don't know where he came from or what he even does, but Post Malone inspires so much red rage in me. Stupid tats, stupid name, stupid face... why the fuck is he famous? It's a gross feeling :x

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
P Picasso3 I've been wearing the same sweatpants for 6 days now. They start to smell like piss but then I just use some of that febreeze spray on em to get me to the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.