Fedor

<Banned>
kaiju movie

Guillermo del Toro Has GlaDOS On Board for Sci-Fi Movie

HHtn2.jpg

HHtn2.jpg

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw Del Toro in the opening and got legitimately excited, then it just looked like transformers vs monsters
frown.png

frown.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm 12 years old again and cannot wait.

FINALLY A ROBOT JOX FOR THE 21ST CENTURY

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry, movie looks stupid. Can't believe this guy dropped the Hobbit and a billionzes of moneys for this donkey shit.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
GlaDOS!? Take my money!
Some people are talking about how this is going to be some sort of Halflife type prequel. You have GlaDOS's voice, portals (and thus the reason why Aperture Science is trying to make more in the games / Portal), the guys in the white suits some how mean something, and it also explains the giant doors down in the earth in Portal 2.

Speculate on!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Tell me this isn't Guillermo del Toro's backhanded attempt at his At the Mountains of Madness project, for the love of Old Gods.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Sorry, movie looks stupid. Can't believe this guy dropped the Hobbit and a billionzes of moneys for this donkey shit.
you have a small dick

giant robots vs giant monsters on a high budget american movie? the little kid watching all those mecha anime i was long ago is cheering

and there is GlaDOS, so even the more recent myself playing Portal 2 is cheering

Sterling

El Presidente
This movie is either going to be badass or complete donkey shit. Don't think there's much middle ground.