Pacific Rim

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Only 9 minutes? What about the other 2/3rds of the movie?

Juvarisx

Florida
I love this thread so much, never has there been so much discussion on these boards about a giant monster movie that is clearly 10x the movie Prometheus was

nu_11

Am I missing something? Were half the viewers expecting to find the meaning of life within the movie?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't hate them by themselves. Some of them are quite amusing. What rustles my jimmies are the people that let these videos make their opinions for them.
nothing wrong with agreeing with it, some people dont always know what they dont like about a movie exactly but for some reason didnt care for it and its videos like these that put into words what you you couldnt put your finger on. its like that line from red letter media. "you might not have noticed it, but your brain did" though i would never recommend watching one of those videos unless you have seen the movie first. it can also sour a good feeling you had about a particular film when everyone is trashing it. you gotta go in with the frame of mind that this is supposed to be a roast and the critiques are good natured. these guys a lot of the times love the films they are blasting they are just pointing out its mistakes. does that video change the fact i love pacific rim? fuck no. i love me some giant robots vs monsters. although it solidifies my hatred for the lead character.

nu_11

yeah i know some of you hates these
goddamn that video is annoying. it's giant robots and giant monsters... SO FUCKING WHAT!?

that video is so fucking anal you can drive a freight train through it. I want to punch that losers face so hard. He sounds like one of those nerds who always corrects people on minutiae, and has nothing better to do than to correct people all goddamn day. it's almost on the level of sheldon from bigbang theory, but worse because it's possible he's serious.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
goddamn that video is annoying. it's giant robots and giant monsters... SO FUCKING WHAT!?

that video is so fucking anal you can drive a freight train through it. I want to punch that losers face so hard. He sounds like one of those nerds who always corrects people on minutiae, and has nothing better to do than to correct people all goddamn day. it's almost on the level of sheldon from bigbang theory, but worse because it's possible he's serious.
lol, dude, take a deep breath and chill out. its a comedy site they do those videos so people like you and me can get our jimmies rustled. they have said on several occasions many of the films they roast, they actually own and enjoy.

fucker_sl

shitlord
lol, dude, take a deep breath and chill out. its a comedy site they do those videos so people like you and me can get our jimmies rustled. they have said on several occasions many of the films they roast, they actually own and enjoy.
to be honest, most of the stuff they pick is usually meaningless and just forced for the sake of making the video

Honest Trailer is much better at being funny

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
looks like the blu-ray of this will be on sale at walmart for $10 on thanksgiving. i say, "looks like" because there is clearly a picture of it in the ad, but there's no mention of it... so.. we'll see!

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
looks like the blu-ray of this will be on sale at walmart for $10 on thanksgiving. i say, "looks like" because there is clearly a picture of it in the ad, but there's no mention of it... so.. we'll see!
If Thanksgiving doesn't work out, Best Buy will have the 2-disc Blu-Ray for $7.99 on Black Friday.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Happy 10 year anniversary to this beauty. Watched it again tonight, still fucking awesome.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users