Pagan Online - ARPG from the Creator of World of Tanks

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Pagan Online | Join the Trials!

The Gods are gone – their demise has left the world in turmoil. Dark forces the likes of which have never been seen before are amassing to tear the souls from those too weak to resist and devour whoever is left.

You are the Gods’ only hope now.

Become one of the Chosen, forces of nature hand-picked by fate to fight for their world. Battle for endless riches and forge artefacts of unspeakable power in your quest for glory. Carve a path through your enemies to claim the world as yours.

To begin your journey, help the Mysterious Old Man to discover the greatest secrets the realm holds.

Go forth and do what you will – this is the only law now.

Pagan Online Twitter

Pagan Online Facebook

Pagan Online YouTube

/discuss

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I hear World of Tanks was weirdly addicting, for being a game about tanks. Fantasy setting is way more appealing to me, but if it's going to be as addicting as Tanks was then IDK if that means I should play or stay away.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey Hey :D

1544639488499.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hear World of Tanks was weirdly addicting, for being a game about tanks. Fantasy setting is way more appealing to me, but if it's going to be as addicting as Tanks was then IDK if that means I should play or stay away.
What's wrong with tanks?

Tanks are like the best thing ever.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
TIME TO SLAY THE DRAGONS. Totally forgot I signed up to beta test.

1544648739939.png

I am not getting Pagan Online to show up and I am on the EU Server as directed. How about you?

1544649616110.png

Last edited:

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
discord mentioned they are aware of the issue.
Join the discord.

dates for this round of closed beta is 14th and 15th.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Tried making an E.U. acct per instructions but it never went through.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
theres an NDA!

Very Devillian. pre-set quests. hub world. Challenges for doing quests. rankings.
prefab heroes. can unlock more heroes with in game currency. like 8 atm iirc.
Reskins, etc for real money, like a heroes of the storm, LoL, etc.
Crafting, and can buy materials for it, with real money. (as well as in game farming, and daily quests.)

I probably enjoyed it more then Torchlight frontiers in eachs current state.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Does this have the same premium ammo cancer as all their other games?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
World of Tanks has premium ammo you can buy for cash which gives you an in-game advantage. You can buy it with ingame currency, but couldn't for a long time. It was literally pay-to-win

To be precise, the advantage was significantly higher penetration - which rendered the entire concept of heavy tanks stupid useless, because if you can get penetrated through your front armor at range, you're not a heavy tank anymore.

It wasn't like "deal 20% more damage", it was a matter of "deal 100% damage while regular ammo fails to penetrate and deals 0%"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have two Keys that will allow access for this weekend, not sure if once you are in the testing group you stay in.

First two to PM me will get the Keys.