Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I know nothing about this "radio show on the internet" stuff.

Are these types of things popular?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad said some of those screens were from November 2013 yet not a one of them appeared on the KS or were hinted at. In fact the 'group' had said they were putting all they had in the KS at the time.

It's amazing how he can be surrounded by so many layers of bullshit.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Brad said some of those screens were from November 2013 yet not a one of them appeared on the KS or were hinted at. In fact the 'group' had said they were putting all they had in the KS at the time.

It's amazing how he can be surrounded by so many layers of bullshit.
I honestly believe that brad believes his own bullshit. Tell lies frequently enough and i guess one can start interweaving them with reality.

Aeiouy_sl

shitlord
Liquidating your personal assets to fund a high risk startup venture is incredibly unwise, and I don't begrudge him for not doing it at all.
I did not say to fund his start up. I meant for him to use the money to support himself while he gets the business going and making sure the actual funds raised for starting the business go to making the business not sustaining his lifestyle.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The saddest part is that if they would have done any kind of work and made a proper kickstarter, people would still be drumming up support. Look how many people backed him and were doing everything they could to promote it here with the kickstarter being a trainwreck. Passionate people are a double edged sword, he ended up cutting his head off.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The saddest part is that if they would have done any kind of work and made a proper kickstarter, people would still be drumming up support. Look how many people backed him and were doing everything they could to promote it here with the kickstarter being a trainwreck. Passionate people are a double edged sword, he ended up cutting his head off.
yep.. seriously, I know I keep saying it, but had they took what they have now, and finished the race art, and did some class/armor concepts, they would have been fine.

Btw.. That Brit speaking on KTAM Is Agonizing.. Not sure why he hasn't disclosed himself here or on air.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
No shit, if he puts one of those screens up during the KS, especially in the beginning before people starting questioning how much 'work' was being done, he gets a ton more support. Now it just looks like backtracking and then when you say you've had this stuff pre-KS, it makes him look worse.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
yep.. seriously, I know I keep saying it, but had they took what they have now, and finished the race art, and did some class/armor concepts, they would have been fine.

Btw.. That Brit speaking on KTAM Is Agonizing.. Not sure why he hasn't disclosed himself here or on air.
Do you think it would have been fine though? They would have had more money, which likely would have meant Brad would have taken a huge chunk, because he wouldn't have had any of this backlash. I think they would have still ended up with a mess on their hands if he had started the kickstarter before any of this fallout happened.

imijj_sl

shitlord
Why do these idiots keep talking about lore? Who gives a fuck about lore? Why would you even have a lore person onboard this early on?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you think it would have been fine though? They would have had more money, which likely would have meant Brad would have taken a huge chunk, because he wouldn't have had any of this backlash. I think they would have still ended up with a mess on their hands if he had started the kickstarter before any of this fallout happened.
I just mean the success of the project. Yes, at this point, I think this would have happen no matter what. Just on a larger scale.