Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tad10

Elisha Dushku
@Creed. @popsicle I'm probably looking at the past with rose tinted glasses. It happens. Yes there should be soloability but the good stuff should mostly require groups to go dungeon delving.

I don't mind Necros being OP just as long as they're not OP in every environment: solo, group, raid. Class balance is a shibboleth of small minds.

VG late beta maps were fine. Helpful but not too helpful.

Very VG look to the teaser. Nice.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
The tone definitely isn't hyper realism which is good in the long run and likely benefits their budget, but it's not all bubbly and happy. That throne looks wicked. Show us more now, please. Love it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously... Now I'm wondering how many from his team are lurking or posting here? If you want to out yourself?!

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Ah, so that is what that was for. 3 more via Facebook:
rrr_img_55304.jpg

rrr_img_55305.jpg

rrr_img_55306.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha a bit early but still funny. From the sound and looks of things they have a whole lot to show us with this KS... Hoping he looks to drop it sometime next week. Maybe New Years day?!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ too much brown.

Those big shoulder pads, though? Ugh. Other than that, the teaser art is pretty cool.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Someone will have a nervous breakdown if the shoulderpads exceed a certain width. Calling it.
Damnit, Brad! I knew it. Devs love their giant shoulderpads. Do you think this implies that it's not going to be designed around first person (which is what some people seemed to be really holding out for) ?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I really hope he made it that fucking brown as a little jab at himself.

The pic with the dementors really reminds me of the GW2 concept art style.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Actually, let me clarify. I was thinking the would throw out a guy in a some really cool looking green/emerald armor holding a fiery sword. Kind of a hype tool, showing a little of the old, revealing the direction of the new kind of thing.