Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
h5P6RLS.gif

Sunspots_sl

shitlord
If this thread wasn't so fucking long, I'd go back and find all the people who fanboid this around page 50 and digitally punch them in the nuts. Someone needs to delete the Brad McQuaid Wiki...PERMANENTLY.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If this thread wasn't so fucking long, I'd go back and find all the people who fanboid this around page 50 and digitally punch them in the nuts. Someone needs to delete the Brad McQuaid Wiki...PERMANENTLY.
Who are you?

Silence_sl

shitlord
The thing that troubles me the most is, how in the world can brad NOT account and display how much and where the donated money is?

He was labeled a bad manager at vanguard, you think a man with any sense would at least be able to account for a measly $160k.
80k up left nostril, 80k up right nostril.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Sunspots_sl said:
Oh crap, I am sooo sorry. I forgot that sometimes during a rape, the victim often empathizes with the attacker. My sympathies.
And sometimes they have memory loss?

Sunspots_sl said:
Sadly, I haven't run into any Legacy of Steel members in like 3 years. I think this game can succeed though, and honestly, how better to do that than a kick starter. If people truly want what they have been asking for since World of Warcraft took over, Brad's the guy to do it. Still, our aging group of ex-ubers is getting old and tired and probably given up on that old era. Vanguard was the best chance and if it died of anything, it was hubris. We have to stop pretending anyone other than us want this, and build it ourselves
Rerolled

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, but before knowing and the kickstarter failure, we as a community had the responsibility to support it. Like I said, don't repaint history with a brush so fine you cannot see the bristle.
Yeah, we had a responsibility to support a drug addict with a legacy of failure.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think we need to be clear about how many of us felt about Pantheon over the past few months:

1. Sounds interesting. I hope he can pull it off.
2. This KS is terrible. This is not a good start.
3. This is going to fail.
4. This demo looks like someone took all the money and forgot to make a game.
5. Christ. Brad took all the money.