Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Were they ever brought into the house or did they all stay in the garage the whole time?
Not sure. I would imagine they were aloud in to piss. The meeting took place completely in the garage tho and Brad left multiple times for periods of time.

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Maybe if Brad keeps tugging back the dollar bills he handed out the old team will start to talk more.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure. I would imagine they were aloud in to piss. The meeting took place completely in the garage tho and Brad left multiple times for periods of time.
When I was addicted to coke I would go alone and hit some like he probably is doing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad wants to be everywhere and do everything, except stuff that involves this project. I've never seen anything like it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So what doesn't Sparkling like about the current lore? Is she trying to steer the game away from satanic influences?

JonJon_sl

shitlord
It's great that they keep watchful eyes on this forum. CanadaXegony unfriended me on Pantheon forums shortly after I posted a funny comment from her in the apprentice developer area (you can see posts from some people in restricted areas) and now they have it out for Frenzic who has gone rogue. We are worthy of being "monitored".

Fear the long reach of Rerolled! The forum of crotchety old EQ gamers who single handedly brought down Brad McQuaid and his Vision!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Not even Jesus Christ himself can stop the unholy influence of ReRolled.

tumblr_m8mp2pnHvd1rq5ezbo1_400.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Being banned from Scamtheon is a nothing lost scenario.
It's only a matter of time before this fully destructs and ends. They have these grand delusions of proving all of us wrong, so it's going to hurt over there. I still think Brad manages to get some random job offer and bails in the end. I bet he's been sending his resume out all over the place.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If mods want to keep putting it in the toilet, than we will keep shitting in it.