Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The irony here is that they might actually make a game. Sparkling actually has made a few games (none that i would play) with little or no outside investment. She could make a game with or without Brad's help. I'm sure she and her "Visions" team are VERY keen on learning the in's and outs of creating a AAA title. So, there will at least be interest from that side for moving forward. This will be an interesting development to monitor for sure.
The won't learn the ins and outs of creating a AAA title while they're part of the Brad cult, that's for fucking sure.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
No. But it's like Summer Camp for crazy wannabe Dev's which most of this board was/is at one time. Folks pay a lot more to pretend they're baseball players with ex-pros during the Winter.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's a board/project populated by people who would never question Brad. They lose their shit when he posts in a "I want to drink your bathwater" kinda way.

This is pretty much how they react when Brad posts on the forum, logs into their teamspeak, or lays a fresh shit in their mouths:

"I love you Bradley"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Another Retroller.Ban the filth and throw him throw the moon door.That's certianly a more fortunate outcome than I would give him.

Polite? POLITE?! Convo might as well be considered the catalyst for the demise of the Kickstarter project. Now he comes here expecting Brad to answer things? You don't see me crying for a refund and I ordered three shirts!

haha, who was this? Fess up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The irony here is that they might actually make a game. Sparkling actually has made a few games (none that i would play) with little or no outside investment. She could make a game with or without Brad's help. I'm sure she and her "Visions" team are VERY keen on learning the in's and outs of creating a AAA title. So, there will at least be interest from that side for moving forward. This will be an interesting development to monitor for sure.
a game can be damn near anything. simply being able to log in for more than 30 second without crashing could be considered a game in itself. also the eq version of the bible probably wont be too much fun. although who knows, if i played a biblical MMO i would totally play an angel and fuck people over .

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider

How do I get to view "Too funny"?
Sorry bro.

"Hey guys. The weather outside is amazing, at least it is for those of us on the west coast. If you're not working on development, creating artwork, writing lore, or writing code, you should go take a walk in the park. Feel free to post pictures of birds or butterflies or bees or pretty flowers that you see on your walk.

Note: off topic posts in this thread WILL be deleted.

Have a happy day!

-Sparkling"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sorry bro.

"Hey guys. The weather outside is amazing, at least it is for those of us on the west coast. If you're not working on development, creating artwork, writing lore, or writing code, you should go take a walk in the park. Feel free to post pictures of birds or butterflies or bees or pretty flowers that you see on your walk.

Note: off topic posts in this thread WILL be deleted.

Have a happy day!

-Sparkling"
No wonder her games are terrible

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just found something that I would pay Brad money for.

I would pay Brad money for a pantheon forum account that couldn't be banned, couldn't be ignored, and couldn't have posts deleted.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still 403.. wonder if they nuked the site for good!? I'm betting my banning wasn't a majority thing. Nirrtix probably went rogue and did it.

Brad missed today's festivities as usual. He's probably still in his underwear playing archeage with 7 empty cans of redbull around him. Must be nice to have your own cult.