Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you were fired as a dev from the project? You've a golden ticket to go work any where in the industry now. SOE will snap you up just to pour salt in Brad's wounds.
LOL I was as much of a dev on the project as Brad was. The dev title was and is a joke.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
LOL I was as much of a dev on the project as Brad was. The dev title was and is a joke.
Oh I know, Fren. But the irony is you'd probably get hired as stated.

On the dev topic, I noticed that its not just Laurene and her husband on the team but Rivan(daughter?) as well. Im starting to wonder just how many more are associated with Lauren directly in this religious family coup?

I mean, 3 of the core team being from the same family alone helps ensure a political/religious block of nepotism in decision making for the project. It also explains too why they're keeping Nirrtix on the fringe of the fringe of tolerance on the project as a token.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh I know, Fren. But the irony is you'd probably get hired as stated.

On the dev topic, I noticed that its not just Laurene and her husband on the team but Rivan(daughter?) as well. Im starting to wonder just how many more are associated with Lauren directly in this religious family coup?

I mean, 3 of the core team being from the same family alone helps ensure a political/religious block of nepotism in decision making for the project. It also explains too why they're keeping Nirrtix on the fringe of the fringe of tolerance on the project as a token.
Sparkling is also trying to get her two sons on the project. I think that brings the total to 5
smile.png

Nirrtix went on a busy streak irl but she seems to be back and over moderating like before.

Convo was banned for doing nothing illegal. I was banned for posting here. It's full on cult mode.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Sparkling is also trying to get her two sons on the project. I think that brings the total to 5
smile.png

Nirrtix went on a busy streak irl but she seems to be back and over moderating like before.

Convo was banned for doing nothing illegal. I was banned for posting here. It's full on cult mode.
Right Nirtixx simply has mod status and no real decision making. Its a crayon engineer position to keep her appeased and make the project look misdirectionally "diversified" when the reality is quite different.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I remember a month or two ago when they went to ban their first person. There was a meeting called and Brad was brought in and there was an hour long discussion on banning Beck or not. Brad ultimately decided that it was needed, but would shy away from banning and removing post in the future. Skip ahead a month and everyone and their mom are getting banned. The reasons are crazy too. What I saw was 3 new accounts sign up and post asking questions and all banned within 24 hours. The ban count from this week alone is well over 10 at this point lol. I wonder if Brad is involved or if Multi and Kyndread are just going full retard.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I remember a month or two ago when they went to ban their first person. There was a meeting called and Brad was brought in and there was an hour long discussion on banning Beck or not. Brad ultimately decided that it was needed, but would shy away from banning and removing post in the future. Skip ahead a month and everyone and their mom are getting banned. The reasons are crazy too. What I saw was 3 new accounts sign up and post asking questions and all banned within 24 hours. The ban count from this week alone is well over 10 at this point lol. I wonder if Brad is involved or if Multi and Kyndread are just going full retard.
I would say that Brad is distancing himself(as he typically does and as his stated intent this week) from the operations of the project and has given free range of the rest to do as they please unless or until Sparkling fully solidifies her control. Then those that she still doesn't see as congruent to her designs and not useful as tokens will be "cast out of Eden" :p

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would say that unless brad is going to blow this project off and sell it to those holy rollers he has no fucking idea that they are banning people left and right. each banned person is potentially lost revenue for the site and project. IE they are cutting brad's coke fund. dude is going to raid the kitty this weekend for his saturday night bump and notice the resources are lacking, then he will find out what happened and holy shit is going to hit the fan.

Oldbased

> Than U
Jesus wacky religious nut has 5 family members on the team now?
Pantheon-Rise of the Westboro Fallen Church

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The funny thing about Nirrtix is she was the only person to cause drama back when things were positive. Nobody could stand the lady with her attention seeking posting and poll making. People would just down vote everything she did because it got so fucking annoying overtime. That's how out of touch Brad really is in all this. The guy has no real pulse for the community or mmos anymore. It's all about money to him. He has no passion for games. The guy is a fraud. That's why he didn't know what kickstarter was, or why he thought a radar minimap would be cool. He doesn't follow this shit. I suspected that before I bailed on the project but figured the team could overcome that. Then Brad leveled up and equipped his sticky finger gloves and really showed how little he gave a fuck.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't Kyndread the guy who was given mod-for-a-day and fucked it all up?
Nah, that was t.w. Kyn rage quit tho

I would have expected t.w. To be leading this cult by now but he was just in it to profit. Just like tom. There is no true passion for a game. These fuckers wanted money and bailed when it was clear there was none for them.