Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
she's just mad because I rejected her!?

Kyn's pretty hard on Brad. That was obvious when he told me Brad needed to take a bigger cut because he was used to a certain kind of lifestyle. It doesn't get any crazier than that. I don't even remember this Multi dude during the KS or prior to the fallout? It's like some of these people could smelled cult and came running. Brad basically ran through 3 groups of supporters and has finally scarped the bottom of the barrel with what's left.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
she's just mad because I rejected her!?

Kyn's pretty hard on Brad. That was obvious when he told me Brad needed to take a bigger cut because he was used to a certain kind of lifestyle. It doesn't get any crazier than that. I don't even remember this Multi dude during the KS or prior to the fallout? It's like some of these people could smelled cult and came running. Brad basically ran through 3 groups of supporters and has finally scarped the bottom of the barrel with what's left.
Haha I actually remember Kyndread saying that. Multi is disabled I believe which gave him a lot of free time. I had no problem with him until he started his bid for number one ass kisser. He would be silent during meetings then request one on one time with Brad. He did nothing then suddenly was made had mod. As soon as that happened he attacked canadina and tried to silence people. Both the head mods went full retard as soon as they got the title. I actually feel bad for the other mods that tried to do it the right way.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Haha I actually remember Kyndread saying that. Multi is disabled I believe which gave him a lot of free time. I had no problem with him until he started his bid for number one ass kisser. He would be silent during meetings then request one on one time with Brad. He did nothing then suddenly was made had mod. As soon as that happened he attacked canadina and tried to silence people. Both the head mods went full retard as soon as they got the title. I actually feel bad for the other mods that tried to do it the right way.
Wait, wait, he attacked CANADINA? for WHAT? just lol

So unlimited means you paid enough to not hafta pay a monthly sub?? Do you feel...cheated??

Brad: Remember....you...are...my...number...one...
rrr_img_68639.jpg

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait, wait, he attacked CANADINA? for WHAT? just lol

So unlimited means you paid enough to not hafta pay a monthly sub?? Do you feel...cheated??

Brad: Remember....you...are...my...number...one...
rrr_img_68639.jpg
Well of course. Even if I spent 1 dollar I'd feel cheated. The money went to pay people for work that's being completely redone as they ask for more money. They sure have a lot to show for 152,000 spent.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You know... I hope someone is keeping screenshots, videos, audios, and whatever else can be kept that way one day they can put together a documentary of all of this crap. It is entertaining until you think they're real people behind all of this but at some point you have to remember they're doing this to themselves. Sad either way...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Real talk - good for her for trying to make these games, but let's be honest, this isn't something I would put on my resume.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
You know... I hope someone is keeping screenshots, videos, audios, and whatever else can be kept that way one day they can put together a documentary of all of this crap. It is entertaining until you think they're real people behind all of this but at some point you have to remember they're doing this to themselves. Sad either way...
I'd say those collecting such arent doing so for the sake of a documentary. I think their intentions are much more serious.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I know I said this before, but I really, really hope they somehow manage to get some kind of Christian MMO "game" out the door. You can only imagine the hilarity and trolling opportunities that would spawn.

On a more serious note, I'm surprised that Brad hasn't tried hitting up the Mormons for money yet. Those dudes have so much cash that I couldn't see why they wouldn't toss him a few mil of their weekly burn money to make a true Mormon MMO. PANTHEON: QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN PLATES

JonJon_sl

shitlord
...And on the seventh day, the forums of Rerolled rested...

Glad to see we are all on board with the new-found religious values Pantheon's Devs have instilled into the game.