Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Beck_sl

shitlord
Why the fuck you would give that junkie 3k??
I was supporting other members of the team because I believed in their capabilities. I didn't realize they were stupid enough to not have a more firm agreement with Brad and just accepted working as contractors until after the fact. In this I do agree I deserve the retard title. It was foolish, but I wasn't completely stupid, I made sure the payment was out side of the site and that I didn't agree to anything. I figured he wouldn't get back to me about it. I also had this little gem from Tom who is #2 in the company:"[13/04/2014 13:51:26] Tom Sampson: Hey sorry I got your message late. I'm unable to refund any money. Brad has always controlled %100 of the money, with his PayPal and 2Checkout accounts, and to my knowledge no one else has even been able to view account balances. If I could, I would certainly refund every dollar Brad took if I could."

This was likely one of the other major factors they awarded in my favor because I was basically told my request for a refund was granted.

And yes, again, I am ashamed for being an idiot and spending a dime over there.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The credit Card company does and that is what matters here.
huh? Tom stepped in and gave a statement to your credit card company? Or they just believed that message he wrote you as fact without actually speaking with him?

My point with Tom is he's just in it for the money.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly a bible MMO is more original then 99% of stuff the average MMO is doing now.

I would go with time traveling angels and demons trying to preserve or change history by altering events in the bible.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Honestly a bible MMO is more original then 99% of stuff the average MMO is doing now.

I would go with time traveling angels and demons trying to preserve or change history by altering events in the bible.
Nah, thou I'd retcon in Muslims. Imagine the hilarity of suicide bombers on a pvp server. The entire game world would be open to pvp, even home cities. If you pick Muslim faction (which your account would be bound to), you'd be able to create ONE single-use suicide bomber. Level up to 60, and you get a BRB (Big Red Button) on your skill bar. Spend months gathering rare gear that allows you to blend in with Xtians, walk into a crowded bazaar and hit the BRB. Kill over 72 players of the opposite faction, and a server-wide message is broadcast that Player_X Has Ascended to the Heavens and Claims 72 Virgins! An added bonus is that any character killed in a suicide bomb is perma killed (normal pvp death, players are sent to bind).

Beck_sl

shitlord
huh? Tom stepped in and gave a statement to your credit card company? Or they just believed that message he wrote you as fact without actually speaking with him?

My point with Tom is he's just in it for the money.
Screen shots of conversations work.