Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Our mods or Pantheon mods?
wink.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
People don't report post... The mods are on day and night like vultures waiting for any sign of activity. I used to hang out in the teamspeak and people would get excited when there was a new post.
I was poking fun at myself and the other Rerolled Mods

Ceder_sl

shitlord
That is actually Vhalen(Tony Garcia)'s site he made with the former lore folks of Pantheon almost immediately after they left.

The MMO industry will know his legacy and his resume doesn't exactly scream "hire me" for any other genre. He's pretty well fucked saving some friend he guilt trips into a job.
I dunno... if Bill Roper can tank Hellgate London and the studio, get hired on shortly there after to work with Cryptic and Champions on line as Executive Producer, then get forced out of the position into a creative lead then forced to resign once the dust settled months after that.......

THEN become a vice president of Disney Interactive..... well Brad could end up being lucky to do just about anything. But my money is on waste basket emptying and floor polishing in the near future.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't Bill Roper have quite a few more successful titles under his belt compared to Bradley?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't Bill Roper have quite a few more successful titles under his belt compared to Bradley?
Yes, he ruined Hellgate London, Champions Online, and Star Trek Online whereas Brad only ruined Vanguard.

But yeah the fact that the industry will still hire fuckups like Roper over and over again suggests that something must be seriously fucked up for Brad to be so incapable of finding a job.

Beck_sl

shitlord
Brad - "We hope to have a movie done in the next 1-2 weeks."

I remember hearing this, way back in April. I think i even have a recording of it. Apparently Brad put it on Vinyl, but it's broken. Keeps repeating the same thing.

Oldbased

> Than U
Jesus Christ that Dash does everything but a hand job.
Interesting technology in the sense they packed it into that small of a space. Even a hearing aid( even though they said it wasn't due to the strict fucked up laws / cost to say it is ).

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Advanced Forum Detail Topic - I like the renewed discussion coming in.

It's ok guys, Brad has finally stated that he will try to post more frequently. This game is going to be made now for sure! He must have finally gotten through his 50 plus emails about joining The Team.

I'm so excited now, we will finally all be able to group together!
I feel like I can speak for myself and some devs on this one... It's pretty sad to see the state at which Brad is in.. He's lost his fucking mind and anyone who truly knows the guy sees it. Being a Philly boy who has done enough dirt to atleast use this analogy.. Brad reminds me of that old head that hangs while the young punks use him for beer. He may have been the man back in the day but now he's just the runner. He just thinks he's the shit bc they need him for beer.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If the profile is correct, then Brad posted a whopping 3 times in the last 3 weeks on his own forums (or are there hidden forums sections that dont count in the profile?).... thats all i need to know. Game is 100% dead, the pantheon thread on rerolled is more active than the whole pantheon forum.

Compare that to the Limit Theory guy, he is posting DAILY dev logs for over 1 year! That is maybe a bit exessive, but you just know that the game will be done and the guy is 100% behind it...
http://forums.ltheory.com/viewforum....b62a96d5bfbb7c