Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Tyen was a shit mod who was real life friends with Requiem (I think?) or they worked together, or something. Either way they're up each others' ass. When Tyen and his girlfriend wouldn't stop shitposting, and Req refused to remove his mod status, there was a great uprising.
Yeah, from some quick searches I'm seeing that Dan(salty (who works for R-shief labs supposedly)) and Chris(of open source llc) (if I have their names right) know each other and are in Oregon.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
And the drama keeps on rolling....
biggrin.png

p.s. Fuck you Dan and the swamp donkey you rode in on.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
with tyen as having untouchable status on the pantheon board, i wonder how long before he declares himself lead designer/

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, from some quick searches I'm seeing that Dan(salty (who works for R-shief labs supposedly)) and Chris(of open source llc) (if I have their names right) know each other and are in Oregon.
No, Requiem = Ian Jones

http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/p...rgetid=profile

Note about halfway down the page there's an old link for Open Source Solutions that just 404s

Ian Jones has been involved with technology for over 15 years. Ian has experience hosting approximately 1/5th of MySpace in terms of unique viewers and page views on a Linux cluster. His personal web site has over 60,000 members, and it performs in the top 20,000 most active web sites on the internet. Ian was previously the Network Operations Manager at gamerDNA.com. Ian is an expert with the Linux clustering model provided by ipvs/heartbeat, cluster filesystems, and SANs. He is also extremely experienced and comfortable working with large data sets under the stressful situations that this work inevitably presents you with. Ian is well-known for his ability to bring "5-alarm fires" under control in moments among his co-workers, friends and partners, as well as, predicting and pre-mitigating said "fires".
By adding over 1,000 hashtags, R-Shief maximized its Twitter archive and, in turn, was able to innovate new tools by leveraging the swarm computing expertise of R-Shief CTO and long-time colleague, Ian Jones.

GamerDNA Team / Ian Jones

Ian Jones began his technology career at age 10 when he was suspended from elementary school for reverse-engineering his school's educational software. He's been hacking code and computers ever since.
Later, he founded a local BBS called Nuclear Fission in his hometown of Hillsboro, Oregon.Following his interests in Major MUD and Trade Wars, he moved on as a early adopter of Meridian 59 and then later the original EverQuest where he became one of the lead officers of Fires of Heaven and the administrator of the guild's website, fohguild.org.
Open Source Solution - About Us

Ian Jones Chief Technology Officer Mr. Jones has been involved with technology for over 15 years. Ian has experience hosting approximately 1/5th of MySpace in terms of unique viewers and page views on a Linux cluster.His personal web site has over 60,000 members, and it performs in the top 20,000 most active web sites on the internet. Mr. Jones was previously the Network Operations Manager at gamerDNA.com

Mr. Jones is an expert with the Linux clustering model provided by ipvs/heartbeat, cluster filesystems, and SANs. He is also extremely experienced and comfortable working with large data sets under the stressful situations that this work inevitably presents you with. Ian is well-known for his ability to bring "5-alarm fires" under control in moments among his co-workers, friends and partners, as well as, predicting and pre-mitigating said "fires".

Ian Jones, Network Operations Manager

Ian Jones began his technology career at age 10 when he was suspended from elementary school for reverse-engineering his school's educational software.He's been hacking code and computers ever since.
Later, he founded a local BBS called Nuclear Fission in his hometown of Hillsboro, Oregon.Following his interests in Major MUD and Trade Wars, he moved on as a early adopter of Meridian 59 and then later the original EverQuest where he became one of the lead officers of Fires of Heaven and the administrator of the guild's website, fohguild.org.

Chief Technology Officer Ian has been involved with technology for over 20 years and is an expert in building, hosting, and scaling web applications. His personal web site has over 250,000 members and consistently performs in the top 20,000 most active web sites on the internet. Ian was previously the Network Operations Manager at gamerDNA.com and is an expert with the RHEL Linux clustering model and also designs and implements custom scaling architecture.Currently, Ian owns and operates his own web hosting company and serves as an enterprise scaling consultant. In the past 10 years, Ian has maintained dozens of high profile sites that are frequent targets for hackers and regularly top out at 50,000+ concurrent users.The uniqueness of his skill set is only matched by his sense of humor, which is reflected in his avatar profile picture. Ian brings an impressive level of technical expertise to the LanguageTwin team and plays a vital role in creating and maintaining the infrastructure behind a positive LanguageTwin experience.

I find it odd that for all of the resume stuffing that both Tyen and Req do in regards to GamerDNA and FOH, neither seem to want to announce to the world that much of their numbers were bot-inflated and that they scuttled the FOHguild.org website.

All FOH is or ever was to them was a means to an end, namely numbers in their resumes.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
with tyen as having untouchable status on the pantheon board, i wonder how long before he declares himself lead designer/
I think its a great thing he's involved. Lunatics going at each other is perfect. You heard how he hates the cult family.

We just need to have a pay per view twitch stream of the pit fights.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
No, Requiem = Ian Jones

Note about halfway down the page there's an old link for Open Source Solutions that just 404s

I find it odd that for all of the resume stuffing that both Tyen and Req do in regards to GamerDNA and FOH, neither seem to want to announce to the world that much of their numbers were bot-inflated and that they scuttled the FOHguild.org website.

All FOH is or ever was to them was a means to an end, namely numbers in their resumes.
Here's what I was referrring to that links salters to open solutions llc:

https://plus.google.com/+ChristopherBecker1/posts

However, since Salters works for R-shief as well this is just more and more sketchy:
Daniel Salters -[url=http://r-shief.org/dan]http://R-Shief.org/dan| about.me[/url]

Business Profiles and Company Information | ZoomInfo.com
| R-Shief | A Knowledge Management Project

No, Requiem = Ian Jones

I....umm.......you know what, just shoot me now.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I also have to wonder if Ian Dan et al are using R-shief's resources(they're supposedly a non profit) in any shape or form and how their team and advisory board would feel upon learning of it. Dan's botting and attacks, pantheon hosting piggy backing, etc.

Can you imagine if it turns out that Pantheon was piggy backing via R-shief's resources and thus not only stealing from them but of course having misappropriated funds from backers stating that it was for the necessity of "maintaining the website" back when they said they were putting things on hold? Man the news that would make.

Oldbased

> Than U
Now I just feel sorry for people like Kyn. This will never be a MMO, it lacks the funding and such bad word of mouth/press on the issue already.
Then you got people clinging on hoping to break or break again into the industry on Brad's name, but he has no name left. If he did he wouldn't have continued this past the failed KS.
Now you have a bomb waiting to go off from the hosting aspect of it.

Everyone there crazy or not, is sitting between 2 grenades with the pin pulled. On one side is Brad and the other Open Source. Which and when one will go off first is yet to be seen but seriously we don't keep beating you all up Kyndread because we want Pantheon to fail, it has already. We don't want to see more people waste their time/get suckered into this growing scam.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
Now I just feel sorry for people like Kyn. This will never be a MMO, it lacks the funding and such bad word of mouth/press on the issue already.
Then you got people clinging on hoping to break or break again into the industry on Brad's name, but he has no name left. If he did he wouldn't have continued this past the failed KS.
Now you have a bomb waiting to go off from the hosting aspect of it.

Everyone there crazy or not, is sitting between 2 grenades with the pin pulled. On one side is Brad and the other Open Source. Which and when one will go off first is yet to be seen but seriously we don't keep beating you all up Kyndread because we want Pantheon to fail, it has already. We don't want to see more people waste their time/get suckered into this growing scam.
Except that Kyndread has been well aware of the things Brad did with the project for a while now and, along with the others, have done their best to spin and misdirect it for their own goals. This is why I have no sympathy for him and his culpability in all this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Except that Kyndread has been well aware of the things Brad did with the project for a while now and, along with the others, have done their best to spin and misdirect it for their own goals. This is why I have no sympathy for him and his culpability in all this.
nah you can feel sorry for him just because the guy wanted to be part of something cool and instead he hitched a ride on to the Titanic. poor bastard will probably end up frozen to death in the ocean trying to keep brad afloat on a piece of debris.

Raidan_EQ_sl

shitlord
Raidan_EQ - "I could just as easily say that if Brad's random bills weren't paid, Pantheon's production would have stopped."

False, seeing as the only content that was shown the be produced was lore by Vhalen and Vu's Dragon and Zone map and one other guys 3D model of a goblin and a few other art assets Brad has shown absolutely 0 proof that he has done anything but post a few comments and take credit for others work. That 45K could have went a lot further paying the people who have been actually working on the project. That could have been 2-3 months more work at least with an experienced staff of developers.
Way to do what every other bogus "media" outlet does and take a quote out of context. I was arguing against the criminal nature of the scam. Doesn't mean that they didn't waste the money still, which most of it was. Vhalen's work was sufficient, but I didn't donate to read a book. It's obvious Brad and the rest of the developers did jack shit with the 150k. That sentence was meant to be laced with sarcasm. But, I don't feel sorry for the rest of the developers either. To not be in some sort of legally binding contract up from that would pay them what they felt entitled too, it's on them. Bitching for 4 hours+ on your radio show doesn't change the fact that the work that was produced was shit, the developers were naive/stupid about how a start-up would work, and then felt entitled for more money for producing next to nothing. I don't argue that the 45k would/could have been better spent, but not with the worthless people that currently were on board. A design of a dragon and a zone with a few pieces of generic art isn't 45k worthy.

Requiem_sl

shitlord
You guys are dumbasses. I didn't shut anything down until you had all switched to rerolled, and there was no botting on foh by myself or Tyen. The guest count was so high mainly because tons of sites were using our attachments. Those bots that came later weren't us. They had been building up over years and WE(the community got me to do this...) decided it would be better for the site to approve the last few years of users and deal with the bots over a couple months than not to.

And wouldn't a "scam site" need to make more money than it costs?