Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
x1diyAp.jpg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$4.5k for the potato salad KS already.

Clearly a KS expert that Brad should have had on the team.

iannis

Musty Nester
Chairish?

These women are letting their children name their children? I assume. I hope that's not "that's howmy momandhis momwanted to spell it." But it might just be.

If she spells it Aimee or Sera... I think less of her. I honestly do. Mothers, think of your daughters future. Don't broadcast the fact that you're white trash.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd suggest "Tyboria".

True story, I met a Tyboria. And I was like... no, you're shittin me. I don't believe you. A drivers license was produced... Your name is actually Tyboria? My God. what a mother you must have. That. IS. AWESOME.

Instant friendship.

In conclusion, name your daughters in latin.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like how Phoenix posting a song that didn't even have American Inventor in the title,, and then I quoted the song title in the amod thread has pretty much given everyone a free pass to say the word American Inventor now anywhere on the site.

I've counted over 25 times of the actual word " American Inventor" since Chaos impounded me for quoting that song, and putting me in here for 30 days.

I guess we win again....

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like how Phoenix posting a song that didn't even have American Inventor in the title,, and then I quoted the song title in the amod thread has pretty much given everyone a free pass to say the word American Inventor now anywhere on the site.

I've counted over 25 times of the actual word " American Inventor" since Chaos impounded me for quoting that song, and putting me in here for 30 days.

I guess we win again....
made me laugh pretty hard when i saw you got rrp for it, not gonna lie

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Up to $9k, wtf. I was telling the wife we gotta come up with a few scams, erm awesome projects for KS.

kanak32_sl

shitlord
Correct. However, the ambiguity of what he means by "left" doesn't come out to 45k. Even in the most minimal case scenario, if you trying to play it that said 35k was also denied by the trust fund guy in addition to the 200k more, then 145k-35k=110k which 38% of that is not 45k either. However the sentence after that contextually gives the reader the impression that only the 200k was denied and not the 35k ("brad thought the rest would come in"). So most or least case scenario, it still has the numbers not adding up to the 45k marker.

And again all of which, no matter the total, is still his signing off on his misappropriation of the funds.

Also to date, there is no transparency/proof that he ever made good on the mortgage or asset liquidation plans either, that Im aware of.
Really it just seems that Brad paid himself both his salary for the few months + an "advance" on the next few months salary and worded it like a deceptive junkie trying to pass off half truths as fact

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Up to $9k, wtf. I was telling the wife we gotta come up with a few scams, erm awesome projects for KS.
rerolled should just come up with it together to fund a Vegas Weekend. I mean perfect place for the forum name.