Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
rrr_img_75966.jpg

Something something running on Mac.
Good to see they're on top of the important things over there.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Please tell me they're still not receiving money over there. I had honestly even forgotten this game existed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well if there's one crowd that rife with suckers, it's Apple customers. Smart move.

Is that model one of the generic Unity models or is it custom?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The videogame equivalent of plotting two points then saying "eureka! A straight line!"

Tol_sl

shitlord
No honest believer needs more than 3 shades of brown. Humility and simplicity, people. Know what colors lead to? That's right, RAINBOWS, which I'm pretty sure are a sin.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Please tell me they're still not receiving money over there. I had honestly even forgotten this game existed.
I kinda forgot about it too, but I found two old pictures I took for shits and giggles.

rrr_img_76017.png

Not exactly hand over fist, but yea, people are still wasting money on it

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just received another stupid ks newsletter update for this garbage. They actually seem to have the content now they should have had in december 2013.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow! 23 people on that team. They are a full blown studio now. Wonder what the benefits are like?

Bruman

Golden Squire
Am I the only idiot that is definitely gonna buy this if/when it is released?
I'm sure you won't be.

I still think the thought of this ever becoming A Real Thing That You Can Play is a joke though. I think it'll stragle out for a few more years, have some "alpha/beta" periods that lasts a year or more, and eventually die off. Some people have scoffed at actually seeing what real alpha software looks like with Landmark, which has a real studio behind it. A group of volunteers shitting out software in their free time is going to be miles and miles worse.

And if hell does freeze over and this gets "released", I suspect it'll be super trimmed down and buggy as hell, make Daggerfall and Project Gorgon look like Blizzard produced titles, plus have some sort of F2P/Demo option which will be enough to satisfy people's curiosities and prevent them from paying anything. Except the people that contributed them money on their site. Those people are doomed.