Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Yeah tell him we want to consult him before anything regarding Sparkle's posts that he liked on fb get seen by Polygon and Kotaku lol

jk Brad, I hate those sites

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Yea I figured you got a ban from their page after posting the Vaporware and a link to this thread.
Yeah I posted it there to piss them off. Who cares if they block me from their lame Facebook site. I would hate for some aspiring game designer to have their name tarnished by Brad and his gal pal Sparkie.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I want to have a formal religious debate with Sparkles and her family, bring her pastor too.

VS

Muligan, Tol and myself

Brad can moderate.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Nirrtix. Serious question.

Did Brad ever mention the details on what kind of partnership/deal he planned to have with SOE/Smed? I think I remember a post or something by him mentioning it

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Sparkle and the family at her son Rivan's graduation. He is just out of high school and working on a major gaming project!
Also in the picture is Ron Wells (possibly Friar Tuck in the flesh)

Like I said she home schooled because Jesus told her to.... Jesus is all over in the background!

rrr_img_78000.jpg

Nirrtix_sl

shitlord
Vinyard this is the first time I have heard of it... If he did it is because Smed/SOE are the only ones who might touch this smoldering piece of crap! Something tells me they will not. I am sure there are many conversations of thta nature that Sparkle and Brad keep to themselves. I have not heard of it even from the Associate Producers. If that relationship is true, that shows how out of the loop that the AP's even are.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The great demon demigod Bisi Thule only need to link posts from the Atheism Thread to crush the whale Sparkles.
I grew up in Lebanon and learned to ride a bike during the first Palestinian Intifada, how crazy do you think my "Sunday school" was when Hezbollah started taking over in 1992? lol

I don't believe in any of that shit, but I was programmed to crush christian theology. I got this.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Nirrtix, when you spoke to Brad did he ever seem wasted? Remembering back to a couple of videos/chats he was involved in earlier in the year he looked a bit fucked up to me.