Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
275 Expeirence earned!

Made you look.
tongue.png

iannis

Musty Nester
I noticed the Inn's in pantheon don't take gold. I thought that was really odd until I realized if you have three nails and a cross, they can put you up for the night.
hee. hee. hee. hee. hee.

They're the only Inn in town and they stay pretty packed. Everyone is welcome and they'll always make a spot for you, but realize that it will often be standing room only.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Given the fact that brad has fired that psycho religious chick and has been updating screenshots almost daily. Can we honestly say pantheon is on an upswing? I mean it's still vaporware unity handout garbage but it's "actively developed" vaporware unity handout garbage

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
If you mean actively shitting out another screenshot every daily so he can milk another $17 out of his Patreons, then yes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you mean actively shitting out another screenshot every daily so he can milk another $17 out of his Patreons, then yes.
Am I understanding the info on patreon correctly? Is there really only three people signed up or am I not interpreting this right?
So is there really only 3 people on this? 3x17 per screencap?

ARE THREE PEOPLE REALLY PAYING FOR SHITTY SCREENSHOTS? WHERE YOU HIT THE PRNTSCRN BUTTON AND UPLOAD??

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can only assume that those 3 backers don't understand what exactly they've signed up for. Maybe English isn't their native language. Maybe they use the same dealer as Brad.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So is there really only 3 people on this? 3x17 per screencap?

ARE THREE PEOPLE REALLY PAYING FOR SHITTY SCREENSHOTS? WHERE YOU HIT THE PRNTSCRN BUTTON AND UPLOAD??
Actually it's a bit worse. The $17 is a total, the first guy pledged 15 and the other two only gave $1. I am unclear if the 17 is per screenshot or per month though.