Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kyle_sl

shitlord
Only religion i see is Church of Lumie raiding this page with tin foil hats.

Not a Panthron dev, and zzeris, you play Hearthstone. Pretty much sums up the kind of gamer you are. A bad one.

kyle_sl

shitlord
You nerds are delusional rabid dogs.

Brad has a history of raising money, he is still raising money, he will continue to raise money.

Just saying that little tidbit, was enough to turn ya'll to a boil. If it makes you losers feel any better, I think coloured mana sounds stupid as fuck, and the hotbar looks like a piece of garbage.

This game will be niche, hardly any people will play it, it will make little to no money back; but the shit you guys say is just mindless gum flapping. For example, every argument you nerds have about the Unity Asset Store, or even Unity itself is dumb as hell.

Can't even drop in here to parlay without some Idiocracy-level banter coming from wheelchair bound vets like Convo.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You really are the gift that keeps on giving, aren't you? Thanks for some morning entertainment. Off to work now. You know, that thing that the rest of us do while you guys pretend that you're developing a real game.

And, just in case it hasn't been pointed out enough times yet: A fool and his money are soon parted. The ability to raise VC (by duping a bunch of morons) and the ability to produce a quality game have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

kyle_sl

shitlord
I'll be playing Star Citizen like everyone else. Just the HINT of someone talking about Pantheon sets your loins ablaze. This, my retarded friend, is why I'm here.

Ready to argue with you nerds about your stupid fucking comments about some game you "obviously" don't care about.
rolleyes.png

The ability to raise VC (by duping a bunch of morons) and the ability to produce a quality game have absolutely nothing to do with one another.
A producer raises money. So ya, the ability to produce a quality game and raising money has everything to do with each other.

If there is no money, there is no time, which means there is no game; no matter the quality.

no $$
no time
no game
no quality

In Pantheon's case:

yes $$
yes time
yes game
YES quality

They are just going to get more money as time goes on, and the madness you feel inside of you will grow. I will be reading, I will be lulzing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's so hard to respect someone who makes a troll account and does such a bad job at trolling. My guess is it's Draegan.. They have similar unfunny personalities. The shaw thing didn't work out so now he's resorting to a nerd meltdown. What a pussy!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It could be. We talked a while back and he was convinced Brad would eventually get his money to make the game. It's more fun to pin it on Douchegan tho. You know that dude has some weird nerd anger in him just from the way he harasses this thread.

kyle_sl

shitlord
Brad continues to collect donations everyday yet you nerds dont believe he is going to get money.

It's a new level of stupid.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You're the only one that cares. Really.

The rest of us are here for the luls, which we continue to have aplenty thanks to your contributions. Well done. Bravo.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That 17 bucks a month means a new Unity asset every month or two. This game will launch sometime in 2025.

Also lol at Tyen #5 (6?) getting banned.