Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
How the fuck did this thread reach 1600+ replies.... holy fuck last week it was in the 600s.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Not bad... it's an improvement at least. Just makes you wonder how you would have felt if things were done right the first time. We'll see... I'm quick to forgive. It's just a game and if it's FTP or if I decide to give a little, gives me even more right to troll and complain.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soygen how does it feel to be in such small company of people following VR?
Dude, this is the second largest thread on this forum and the largest in the MMO section. Clearly this game is going to be the biggest entertainment release in the history of mankind.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Looking at the new website, and that video...I am thinking this is the state that the game should have been in when they started the kickstarter. It probably would have succeeded.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Too little too late or the perfect time for a comeback? I wonder how long until Brad posts here again?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely a different take on some of those races. Visually, the world is really looking good.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't worry, we're just in that pre-ULTRA MASSIVE BIG UPDATE lull. This train wreck will be plenty of fun again once that hits for at least 3 days.
TrainWreck1.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What would really sell me at this point is if they would showcase some music for Pantheon. It may be kind of sad but there's times I just kick on some old EQ music when i'm browsing around. For some reason some of the tracks have stuck with me for years. I even remember when you would go to EQ's website and it would play some of the music. Not sure if they can capture that again but it was a big part of my memories.