Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
ill see you on the train eventually.
ZoRxViu.gif

Bruman

Golden Squire
the game!
Has there been some evidence of this that I'm not privy too?

Feb 2015 we got a video, were promised "much more soon!" which really meant "nothing else at all" apparently. We found a few new screenshots on the website last fall.

Has there been something else that I've missed?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I believe the rumor floating around is that they are working on animations and cleaning up stuff before the next video.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck exactly are they getting done?
Yeah about the only thing I have seen actually get done was a hyped "NEWS IS COMING!" which turned out to be a regurgitated essay on Clerics which has been around since 1973.

Elidroth, what exactly is getting done?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah about the only thing I have seen actually get done was a hyped "NEWS IS COMING!" which turned out to be a regurgitated essay on Clerics which has been around since 1973.

Elidroth, what exactly is getting done?
None of us really know where they are at. They obviously have enough to show the game at some of these shows they are going to.

I think I'm going to ask if they could do an update on the state of the game.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With the track record of this project, it would be a huge mistake to show anything with shitty animations or unfinished graphics. Nobody wants to hear that animation pass bullshit anymore. They need to show something that is polished.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes sense, but also I think part of showing a demo is probably showing ability, so I'd imagine they'd need to visually show and also articulate their ability to create a MMO. I've never pitched a game tho.. Be interesting to hear from someone who has.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
MMO hype is dead in general. McQuaid contributed to the current distaste of the fanbase, but after 38 studios and a flurry of failed or underperforming MMO realeases in the mid to late 2000's the consumer base is EXTREMELY weary and skeptical.

There shouldnt be a bread crumb trail of revealed progress, nor should there be any "big news coming soon!" type shit that doesnt deliver or exist. There is almost no right way to market an honest to goodness MMO in todays online consumer landscape.

Basically everything mine as well be vaporware to your average MMO fan/potential buyer.