Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Unity released a lot of sick assets a few day ago. Dat fps tho

akmPL31.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
If you want "stylized" characters go and play one of the million other MMO's that have that. This is a game for people who don't want anything to do with Disney Pixar.

Does anyone have a good picture of this new "human model"? Is there any fuzz on it?

It is photo realistic and looks good. Anyone who says otherwise is braindead. (Click it and look at the bigger version. He even has spiky hair).

4t4K8

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you want "stylized" characters go and play one of the million other MMO's that have that.

To be fair, if you want anything in your game you need to go play something else, seeing as you can't play Pantheon.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't like the character model. I hate realistic looking character models; they look so bad and the graphics eventually don't age well. The guy looks like your average Joe; makes me feel I'm playing Second Life or the Sims and not a Fantasy MMORPG. I loved EQ because it wasn't cartoony yet it wasn't realistic; characters did feel they belong in a fantasy world.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I've been holding this in for awhile but I just have to say the thread title triggers horrible Vex'Thal nightmares. Remember that mess when it was first released. If my memory serves me, we were getting no loot because the loot table wasn't populated on some, maybe all, of the bosses.

The key was miserable, the zone was miserable, and the NPC names were miserable. lol

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been holding this in for awhile but I just have to say the thread title triggers horrible Vex'Thal nightmares. Remember that mess when it was first released. If my memory serves me, we were getting no loot because the loot table wasn't populated on some, maybe all, of the bosses.

The key was miserable, the zone was miserable, and the NPC names were miserable. lol

I despised the raid part about EQ. To this day I don't understand why/how people enjoy doing raids (apart from the loot) raiding on itself in EQ was a torture for me. If people loved the progress of overcoming difficult encounters you can do the same in a smaller group scale; the difference it would be way more fun and you don't feel like you're a waste of space. What I'm looking for in Pantheon is 80% group content; Raids can be enjoyed but only as a small part of the experience unlike how EQ developed during SoL, PoP and Gates of Discord.

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
You can defend the graphics all you want but if they stick with that janky ass animation in a game focused around combat it's gonna bomb aside from the 17 supporters they have

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Animations work has been non existent. It won't end up looking like that. I'd wait for them to say they made a pass on animations before jumping on it

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually prefer stylistic realism myself. I like some of the stuff Fable was doing with the models.

fable_legends-600x337.jpg

2889433-trioto+arms.jpg

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

VexThall was great when you HarmSheilded Deathcharger ahead and FDed in the corner at the specific spots your guild stopped and prepped/pulled and slept during the clears :)

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fable defintiely has a good stylized "realism", same with Dishonored. I think Dishonored might be my favorite.