<Nazi Janitors>
Oh, shit! Monk spotted.

SoyDollar Activated:

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I swear I was about to say something about Tower 1 or Tower 2 lol... maybe we can spot some bandits somewhere?

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's still smoke and mirrors until they find a real publisher. They have maybe 3 out of 30 zones finished after 3 years, you cannot create all the assets needed for an MMO with 2-3 world/asset builders.

• 2Solidarity

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
It's still smoke and mirrors until they find a real publisher. They have maybe 3 out of 30 zones finished after 3 years, you cannot create all the assets needed for an MMO with 2-3 world/asset builders.

And world design really is the easy part now. The zone hype may as well be an amateur minecraft youtube video. Filling in all those small-medium sized gaps is going to be impossible.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Any particular reason they can't self- publish? Digital download etc

Dullahan

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any particular reason they can't self- publish? Digital download etc
No, permitted they can finish enough of the game to have a viable product. I think that's the fear though. That they won't have the funds to make it to the finish line, and will therefore need a publisher to assist financially.

Personally hope that's not the case, because I don't see a publisher agreeing to make a game like Pantheon without first modernizing it with quest progression, floating punctuation, and cash shops. Basically Vanguard all over again.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Epic quests that don't show you exactly where to go on the map that are figured out by the community or even better a community of each class within a community is still very cool.

Can't wait for Pantheon to force me to search the web for NPC's again! Best-game-design-practices at work here fellas.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Next stream

I can't tell if the excitement around these videos is real or not. The animations are really bad, especially during the one fight sequence, and most of it is just filler fly-bys of an empty world.

It just feels so empty... Two years guys. Two years.

Grats on your cool world Brad, but come on.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can't tell if the excitement around these videos is real or not. The animations are really bad, especially during the one fight sequence, and most of it is just filler fly-bys of an empty world.

It just feels so empty... Two years guys. Two years.

Grats on your cool world Brad, but come on.

Funny I thought they looked OK, just slow. Which I then thought...great! I probably won't be playing whack a damn mole with my skills. Or just putting everything on one giant macro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait for Pantheon to force me to search the web for NPC's again! Best-game-design-practices at work here fellas.

Would be even better if no one spoiled but those garbo ad dollas.

I'm fine with the inevitable spoiler sites existing but the community figuring out the quests and working together first is great stuff and I hope they do it again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user