Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Louis

Trakanon Raider
From their last newsletter:
"Four zones will be available to our PA3 testers: Thronefast, Avendyr’s Pass, Halnir Cave and Blackrose Keep. Between these four zones, there is content all the way up to level 40."

kudos

<Banned>
From their last newsletter:
"Four zones will be available to our PA3 testers: Thronefast, Avendyr’s Pass, Halnir Cave and Blackrose Keep. Between these four zones, there is content all the way up to level 40."
Sounds like every other bullshit Pantheon Youtube gameplay video we've seen. Future promises that have yet to materialize in any video.

2017: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>
May 2018: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>

How long does it take to make a fucking entrance???

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like every other bullshit Pantheon Youtube gameplay video we've seen. Future promises that have yet to materialize in any video.

2017: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>
May 2018: "Right now it's just a portal to enter the dungeon but it's going to be <insert bullshit that never happens>

How long does it take to make a fucking entrance???

I dont know what to tell you then man. You were bitching about the one zone continuing to be shown in videos and I pointed out that 3 more zones will be available within the month. Normal people call that progress.

MMORPGS take substantial time to build. WoW took like 4-5 years? of development with a studio that had unlimited resources. Anyone who has been following this since the kickstarter and their dual weilding shields knows that the first 18-24 months were completely bumblefuck wasted until Joppa took the reigns. With that being considered ,I'd say they are more or less where they should be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
I dont know what to tell you then man. You were bitching about the one zone continuing to be shown in videos and I pointed out that 3 more zones will be available within the month. Normal people call that progress.

MMORPGS take substantial time to build. WoW took like 4-5 years? of development with a studio that had unlimited resources. Anyone who has been following this since the kickstarter and their dual weilding shields knows that the first 18-24 months were completely bumblefuck wasted until Joppa took the reigns. With that being considered ,I'd say they are more or less where they should be.
Until I see it I won't believe it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Community seems to be getting further and further a part of this one. One side remains disappointed while the other surprised by the progress. Keeps things interesting though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
There is a big difference between something taking a while and actual progress being observed. Every one of these fucking updates is the same shit over and over. How many times have we seen that neckbeard youtube faggot go through the same generic lame dungeon? If you can't see the difference then you're just as clueless as the Pantheon dorks funding Brad's lifestyle.

National Autism Awareness Month - Autism Society

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't even want the game I just think you're a fucking retard that doesn't understand anything about development lmao

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

kudos

<Banned>
I don't even want the game I just think you're a fucking retard that doesn't understand anything about development lmao

Or I know a scam when I see one. You're obviously some kind of neckbeard, Mr. WoW Guild Officer. Lol.

I honestly don't even know who you are. Are you new?

• 1Ice Burn

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Unity liscensing only offers the full codebase of the engine to do what you want to do with it.

& as a side note, not defending the game but the tech - no devs say unity is terrible to work on or make an MMO in, people that think "muh free game engine" are the ones saying that. The real issue with Unity, or the issue that existed for a while, is their monetization options can't compete with other engines or just making your own and owning 100% of the profit.
Yes, but will unity run on my nuclear powered quntok computing AI and doll in 2142 when this is finally finished?

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yes, but will unity run on my nuclear powered quntok computing AI and doll in 2142 when this is finally finished?

I'm betting this will be released before Star Citizen. I won't be able to collect on the bet though, because I'm already in my 40s, and will die of old age before either comes out QQ.

I do hope it comes out though, I love the mad rush of a new MMO (or even TLE server rush once or twice) where it's super crowded, competitive and has a strong economy.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pantheon should go the Star Citizen route and make you pay 24,000$ to unlock all the race/class combos

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0C4E0D20-478E-413E-97A7-C8753FEFE2F6.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could one say, things are turning around for pantheon?
Since Joppa and convo presumably follow this thread, there better damn we’ll be some hidden falling Easter eggs in the next alpha.